Author Topic: Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich  (Read 1551 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
The full title is below.  From Drudge.

Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement

Carter May 21st, 2017 9:28 pm —904 Comments

Saturday, an anonymous person who works in Washington DC, alleged on 4Chan’s /pol/ subgroup that high-ranking current and former Democratic Party officials are terrified of the Seth Rich murder investigation.

This comes after internet entrepreneur and hacker, Kim DotCom, admitted on Saturday that he was part of an operation along with Seth Rich to get stolen DNC emails to Wikileaks.

It wasn’t the Russians.

The anonymous post released Saturday reads:

You have to go to the link to see the rest. 

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

:fuelfire: :whistling: :cheersmate:

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I hope it sets off a wave of suicides, blatant murder plots that blow up, panic attacks, and public breakdowns.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
[DUmmie mode on]All these deaths are just coincidental...no dots to connect at all.[/DUmmie mode off]

A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline thundley4

I think people on both sides of the aisle sometimes make announcements like this in the hope that someone on the other side will react and give themselves away.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I hope it sets off a wave of suicides, blatant murder plots that blow up, panic attacks, and public breakdowns.

From your lips to.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Kim Dotcom has quite a rap sheet but he obviously has the capability to know the scoop.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2115443/kim-dotcom-net-worth-internet-pirate-and-hacker-megaupload/

By AMANDA DEVLIN 

4th November 2016, 2:22 pm
 Updated: 23rd November 2016, 10:54 pm   

INFAMOUS internet mogul Kim Dotcom is in the spotlight once again, as he claims Hillary Clinton’s emails will soon be published.

The millionaire Megaupload founder said the unpublished material will put her in “serious trouble” as rumours circulate that Wikileaks could release 33,000 of the ‘missing’ emails.

Controversial Dotcom is wanted in the US on copyright infringement and money-laundering charges.

How much is Kim Dotcom’s net worth?

As of this year, the entrepreneur’s net worth is $200 million.

He’s believed to have made $175million dollars with his file sharing website Megaupload

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
I guess I have not been following ALL THE NEWS lately;

WASHINGTON - EDITOR'S NOTE (5/17/17): We want to update you on a story you first saw on FOX 5 DC. We want to make an important clarification on claims that were made by Rod Wheeler, the private investigator hired by Seth Rich's family, whose services are being paid for by a third party.

What he told FOX 5 DC on camera Monday regarding Seth Rich's murder investigation is in clear contrast to what he has said over the last 48 hours. Rod Wheeler has since backtracked.

In an interview Monday, Wheeler told FOX 5 DC he had sources at the FBI confirming there was evidence of communication between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks.

The family's private investigator ? 

Paid by a third party ?

Now I'm REALLY interested.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne