Author Topic: Prayer request.  (Read 12962 times)

Offline YupItsMe

Prayer request.
« on: May 19, 2017, 09:48:34 AM »
I think I've put this out here before, but I really believe in prayer.  I've been married since 1983, but my wife has been living away from me since April 2016.  I struggle with alcohol.  Another issue is libido.  She's insatiable.  (Oh just kidding, that only happen s in fiction)  Somehow we managed to raise 3 amazing children.  Actually it's not a mystery, it's because my wife put child rearing ahead of her spouse.  I'm torn because I've seen 30 year couples that act like newlyweds, but their kids are all messed up.  There's a happy in between.  I think God understood that your children would eventually leave the nest and the bond needed to be strong between a husband and a wife to support their relationship together for the next 30 yrs.  Now, I'm not even competing with some great kids and two of their spouses, but I have a 10 Mo. old grandson that's cuter than *^&*.    So if you find it in your heart, please pray for my sobriety and for God to soften my wife's heart.   This is kinda like a pitiful DU post.  I'm sorry.  There's no GoFundMe page to go to.   

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Prayer request.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 01:46:06 PM »
Best wishes to you and the family.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender