Author Topic: ISIS beheads Putin’s spy and releases video on Russia’s Victory Day parade  (Read 1262 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I have a feeling that this won't end well for ISIS . . . :fuelfire:

ISIS beheads Putin’s spy and releases video on Russia’s Victory Day parade

ISLAMIC State claims it has beheaded a Russian spy captured in Syria.

By Katie Mansfield

PUBLISHED:  10:34, Tue, May 9, 2017    | UPDATED: 14:40, Tue, May 9, 2017

ISIS claims it has beheaded a Russian spy captured in Syria in a propaganda video

The jihadists released a chilling 12 minute video of the killing boasting of its successes against Russian forces in Syria.

According to US-based SITE monitoring website, the video shows a man dressed in a black jumpsuit kneeling in the desert urging Russian agents to surrender.

The video, which also features images of Russian president Vladmir Putin, shows a bearded man wielding knife stands behind the man, said to be a Russian intelligence officer.

A narrator: "This idiot believed the promises of his state not to abandon him if he was captured.”

Moments later the man is beheaded.

The authenticity of the recording and the identity of the man could not immediately be verified, nor was it clear when the killing occurred.

The rest is here: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/802163/islamic-state-beheads-russian-spy-vladimir-putin-russia-victory-day-parade-syria

Somehow, I rather suspect that there will be some cooperation between US and Russian intel types, to obliterate ISIS . . . :hammer:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

Probably a Chechen who got caught @#$%^ing some ISIS leader's favorite goat. :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.