Author Topic: Polar bear photographed 'praying' next to cross  (Read 1514 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Polar bear photographed 'praying' next to cross
« on: March 31, 2017, 08:10:06 AM »
Drudge has been prolific in their material lately.

Polar bear photographed 'praying' next to cross

THE CANADIAN PRESS

First posted:  Thursday, March 30, 2017 09:04 AM EDT  | Updated:  Thursday, March 30, 2017 11:56 AM EDT

WESLEYVILLE, N.L. — Jessica Andrews was scanning through dozens of photos she took of a polar bear roaming around her backyard when she came across one that stopped her in her tracks.

The large animal was squatting beneath a white cross, its paws together and raised skyward as it looked up in a seemingly reverential pose.

“I didn’t notice it when I was taking them, but when I started to go through to edit them, oh my God, I was like, ’Holy crap, he’s praying!”’ the 22-year-old said from her home in Wesleyville, a shoreline community on Newfoundland’s central coast.

“I was amazed, I mean, beyond amazed.”

The slightly grainy photo shows the bear sitting on its haunches on a barren, snow-covered patch of rock as it looks up to the top of the white cross.

You have to go to the link to see the picture . . . That polar bear is one of God's creatures, after all . . . O-)

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/03/30/polar-bear-photographed-praying-next-to-cross#

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: Polar bear photographed 'praying' next to cross
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 08:19:13 AM »
I performed a miracle and brought the pic over.

"Lord please send more explorers.  They taste SO good!"
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.