Author Topic: Transgender candidate running for Conn. governor  (Read 1108 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Transgender candidate running for Conn. governor
« on: March 07, 2017, 11:01:22 PM »

Wyatt, who grew up as John Christian Pascarella before undergoing gender reassignment surgery in 2003, is running for governor as a Democrat.

“I don’t care if people are wondering what I have under my pants,” Wyatt told Hearst Connecticut Media on Monday. “My body obviously does not look like a typical politician.”

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Transgender-candidate-running-for-governor-10980464.php

Offline HAPPY2BME

Re: Transgender candidate running for Conn. governor
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 11:04:49 PM »

Luke 17:26-30King James Version (KJV)

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Offline HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 05:19:18 AM »
The Face of Sodom America ..

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 05:40:27 AM »
Did you see that he/she supports President Trump? :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline HAPPY2BME

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 09:13:43 AM »
Did you see that he/she supports President Trump? :whistling:

====================

Yes, I saw it.  Trump is trying to give this back to the States to decide on the state level, and the USSC backed him on this just this week.

As for SHEIT 'supporting' Trump, that is a loaded question and you know it.

“Don’t worry, me and Trump will be fine together,” Wyatt said. “Because I’m transgender, I’m not allowed to support Trump? They need to focus on this state. They’re not the president. They’re not running North Carolina. There’s different moral issues in the South.”

In 2011, Wyatt ran unsuccessfully for tax collector in Branford, which is east of New Haven, as a Republican. In 2013 and 2015, she ran for first selectman as a third-party petitioning candidate, but did not get elected.

This time, Wyatt said she reached out to both state party chairmen, J.R. Romano of the Republicans and Nick Balletto of the Democrats, to inform them of her plans to run for governor. She will try to qualify for public funding under the state’s clean-elections program, which requires gubernatorial candidates to raise $250,000 in small contributions.