Author Topic: ISIS CANNIBALS: Terror group are teaching their fighters to EAT non-Muslims  (Read 10442 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I doubt they'd be drinking Chianti with this, but the fava beans are probably on the menu . . .

ISIS CANNIBALS: Terror group are teaching their fighters to EAT non-Muslims

• Handbook found in an Islamic State training school was found by a think tank
  • It revealed a horrifying new stance taken by jihadis which promotes cannibalism
  • Pamphlets give advice on what parts of the body to eat and how to prepare them
  • A mother was reportedly fed the remains of her own son by sick ISIS terrorists

By Gareth Davies For Mailonline

Published: 06:07 EST, 27 February 2017  | Updated: 11:17 EST, 27 February 2017

Islamic State terrorists are teaching their fighters to eat non-Muslims, it has emerged.

A handbook found in the terror group's training school has been found by a British counter-extremism think tank, revealing the horrifying new stance of the jihadis.

ISIS chiefs even give advice on what parts of the body to eat and how to prepare them and comes after a sickening report a mother was fed the remains of her own son when she was told by the terrorists it was meat and rice.

The memo was discovered by the Quilliam Foundation and its chief executive Haras Rafiq revealed cannibalism was on the curriculum

He said if there are no food supplies available during what they describe as a time of jihad, terrorists were encouraged to kill non-Muslims or Muslims who do not share their version of Islam for food.

Does anyone still doubt the evil of these individuals?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4263726/Terror-group-teaching-fighters-EAT-non-Muslims.html#ixzz4Zubh82vW
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Hey, mods . . . could you combine these two threads under FB's thread?  He beat me by four minutes, so it's his.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Disgusting savages.
Yet, they believe eating pork is evil.

Does anyone still doubt the evil of these individuals?

The DUmmies and Obama ("They're junior varsity") do.