Author Topic: Obama calls Slick Willy on his lies  (Read 2595 times)

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
Obama calls Slick Willy on his lies
« on: January 20, 2008, 02:59:16 PM »
About time someone stood up and took it to the Clintons.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA RIPS INTO BILL CLINTON MONDAY DURING ABC INTERVIEW WITH 'GOOD MORNING AMERICA' HOST ROBIN ROBERTS... SAYS HE FEELS LIKE HE RUNNING AGAINST BOTH CLINTONS... Bill 'has taken his advocacy on behalf of his wife to a level that I think is pretty troubling. He continues to make statements that are not supported by the facts. Whether it's about my record of opposition to the war in Iraq or our approach to organizing in Las Vegas. This has become a habit and one of the things that we're gonnna have to do is to directly confront Bill Clinton when he's making statements that are not factually accurate'... DEVELOPING....

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Re: Obama calls Slick Willy on his lies
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 03:08:25 PM »
This fight is going to get very interesting if he does manage to damage Hillary.  The media won't know who to support.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 03:18:51 PM »
This fight is going to get very interesting if he does manage to damage Hillary.  The media won't know who to support.

I don't think it's a matter of IF but When. Eventually the Clinton campaign will chop Obama off at the knees. He is currently Hillary's only opposition to getting the Dem nomination.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 03:30:35 PM »
I sense a disturbance in the force--as if another case of Arkancide were about to occur.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 03:45:15 PM »
About time someone stood up and took it to the Clintons.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.   :evillaugh:

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 03:52:02 PM »

I don't think it's a matter of IF but When. Eventually the Clinton campaign will chop Obama off at the knees. He is currently Hillary's only opposition to getting the Dem nomination.

I thought like you, Zeus, but I am not so sure anymore.  The Clintons are cracking up like old plaster.  Their once solid foundation has shifted ever so slightly and they are showing true weakness.  They may not have the tools in place to fix this. 

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 03:52:14 PM »
Obama is your friend?

Be afraid, be very afraid.  I tried to listen to one of his speeches once.  I could have run down an aisle in a Hallmark store and done a better job.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Zeus

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 04:11:17 PM »

I thought like you, Zeus, but I am not so sure anymore.  The Clinton's are cracking up like old plaster.  Their once solid foundation has shifted ever so slightly and they are showing true weakness.  They may not have the tools in place to fix this. 

Acts of cold calculation replaced by acts of sheer desperation.  I said a long time ago the Clinton syndicates time was running short and when that time was due to expire they wouldn't go peaceably.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.