Author Topic: Donald Trump gets high praise from ex-GE exec Welch  (Read 1594 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Donald Trump gets high praise from ex-GE exec Welch
« on: February 04, 2017, 06:21:58 AM »
Retired General Electric CEO Jack Welch says his two-hour White House meeting with President Trump and other business executives “far exceeded my expectations” and covered issues ranging from immigration to financial regulations to women in the workplace.

“I’m telling you it was one of the best meetings I’ve ever been to in my life in terms of real stuff, real issues being discussed,” Welch told the Herald by phone last night. “No phony baloney. Nothing like that.”

Welch said he has met with nearly every president since 1981, and found Trump surprisingly well-versed on topics, engaged and genuinely focused on the task of creating jobs.

“Real guy and really concerned about every worker in the country,” said Welch. “Solid, down-to-earth, on top of the issues. The guys at the GE plant in Lynn would love him.”

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2017/02/donald_trump_gets_high_praise_from_ex_ge_exec_welch