Author Topic: Hello Cave Dwellers  (Read 11879 times)

Offline RMN

• Probationary (Probie)
Hello Cave Dwellers
« on: January 25, 2017, 12:14:09 AM »
Hello,

I have never posted here before but use to post years ago at another board in their DUmmie watching forum mostly but also in the Graphics forum and some of the flame wars forum. Way back 2005 era when it was so fun battling the DUmmies after Bush's re-election. I have always lurked here to keep my eye on DU without having to go there but never registered here.

Now I wage war mostly on twitter and reddit but figured since I lurk here I will register.  The Trump Train is running strong in my house and I am so full of energy I can barely fall asleep at night.  I know the good people here must be celebrating sweet, glorious victory also. 

:cheersmate:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Hello Cave Dwellers
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 12:29:34 AM »
Welcome!  If you were referring to Conservative Underground, it is still active and many still post at both sites.

And don't liberal tears taste better every single day?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 01:01:15 AM »
Howdy, RMN, yep, CU is still around too, now under a rational admin and more stable platform. Glad you decided to register here, of course!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline RMN

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 01:21:31 AM »
Welcome!  If you were referring to Conservative Underground, it is still active and many still post at both sites.

And don't liberal tears taste better every single day?

The last week  has been amazing.  The last couple days even better. I should be in bed now but I can't sleep.  Heads are gonna explode tomorrow.

I remember you at CU Ralph.  I quit going there when flame wars got out of hand. Never been back.  I enjoyed DUmmie hunting and take-downs (wallduding)when I posted there.  Good Times!

I still love doing that (wallduding) on twitter. Opportunities are so ripe now. 8 years of obama spoiled the liberal loons and they can't shut their contempt down.

I'm drinking a beer and chatty so I ramble.  I live in a small (30,000) town in the mid-west devastated by NAFTA.  But the town clings to its proud liberal past and supports it by taxing us to death. This town voted like 63% hillary. If you look at a county map of illinois you will see blue chicago, a few spots of blue, east st loius and springfield and the a sea of red. But one tiny little county in the midwest part of the state, near but not on the mississippi river theres a speck of blue. 

There I am.  And the whole city is still in denial. Heads exploding in real life. People can't talk about Mr. Donald J. Trump like they were during the campaign. Not when he's the POTUS. I'm calling people on their nasty rhetoric if they are in a position of public responsibility.

My local newspaper for inauguration had a big headline "Transfer of Power!" and a picture of the capital building with Bunting. Did not even Mention the Presidents name.  We shamed them on social media and then they did nothing but cover the women's march. So we shamed them with Pro-Life messages until they all cried.

LOL our local social media is dominated by shrill grey haired teacher ladies. Ha Ha Ha

"He's a liar they" they scream.  "Not to me" I say.  "He made his promises to me and is keeping them" and they freak out bad because they know its true. Ha Ha Ha

When our city codes allowed political signs to go up my Trump/Pence sign went up. My neighbors actually confronted me and asked me to take it down. All my neighbors are quite a bit older than me and I keep my eye out for them.  But they started screaming about p@#sy grabbing and my daughters. LOL Ha HA Ha LOL It was hilarious but I was enraged with energy from God-Emporer Trump. And they implied I did not know how to raise my daughters.

One set of neighbors are a couple of ancient grey haired retired lesbian ladies and my other a widowed gentlemen whom I have nicknamed "The Reverend" after Rev Camden from the TV show. And they said P*&sy grabbing and asked if I wanted that to happen to my daughters.  I yelled "Yes! By  Barron Trump Now get the hell off my property!" LOL Ha Ha Ha

Now that's fun. Of course we are enemies now but victory is mine and when they fall asleep sitting in their running car in the garage I will still save them because I am Magnanimous in victory.

The Trump Train has barely left the station. Soon it will really start running over people.

Offline RMN

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 01:25:33 AM »
Howdy, RMN, yep, CU is still around too, now under a rational admin and more stable platform. Glad you decided to register here, of course!

I'm pretty sure I remember your nick from a long time ago DAT. Did you post at CU back in the days?

Gator is gone I guess. 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 09:04:16 AM »
I'm pretty sure I remember your nick from a long time ago DAT. Did you post at CU back in the days?

Gator is gone I guess. 

Yeah, apparently Gator banned me toward the end for totally unknown reasons, and I didn't even know, because the site was so unstable I gave up on it about the same time.  Gator's gone, now SarasotaRepublican and SLW run the site, and it's been totally stable since they took over.  Since CC was stood up in reaction to Gator's antics and the site problems, CU has not been able to come back to the size it was in its heyday, but there are some great folks new and old who don't post here on CU, so I keep a foot on both boats.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.