Author Topic: With the dawning realization that Operation: Give Pees a Chance has failed...  (Read 1254 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Proglodytes must search for an explanation as to why they latest great hope has deserted them.

It can't possibly be because they are so emotionally weak they lurch to and fro in a desperate search for something to save them without taking the time to consider what they're saying.

No. They are so convinced they are the smartest and most moral people ever if they suffer any setbacks it must be because some malefactor has tricked them.

But who could possibly be so evil and nefarious as to trick them into believing Trump hired prostitutes to pee for him?

TRUMP! THAT'S WHO!

tenderfoot (2,007 posts)

Dont be surprised if Trump himself leaked the story about prostitutes defiling a bed Obama once...

slept...

You should not be surprised that Donald Trump may have hired prostitutes to urinate all over a bed that President Obama once slept in.

The reason is that this salacious tale — part of a super-secret trove of documents just published by Buzzfeed — makes Trump look good.

So good, in fact, that I'm guessing he's the one who leaked it.

As someone who has covered Trump on and off for 25 years, I can heartily testify that he's a jerk. When he wanted to look good, he leaked favorable information about himself to the press — sometimes calling as himself and other times disguising his voice as a publicist named John Miller.

When he hooked up with Marla Maples, it wasn't enough for the public to know he was squiring the Georgia Peach around town. He leaked Maples' sexual satisfaction to the New York Post, which ran it under the headline, "Best sex I ever had."

Here's the problem: Trump was the source of the quote, not Maples. This is a guy who was such a monumental cad that he would not only kiss and tell — but then call the newspaper to exaggerate his skills on behalf of his girlfriend.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/don-shocked-trump-leaked-story-hookers-defiling-bed-article-1.2943370

vlyons (1,842 posts)

2. There is no depravity that would surprise me

about Traitor Trump. Well maybe cannibalism is out, but just barely.

TRANSLATION: "I believe Trump is evil because he would do something like this and I believe he would do something like this because he is evil."

madokie (48,503 posts)

3. tRump

is nothing but a slut

I think it's safe to say that is one accusation that will never be leveled at Hillary.

Dave Starsky (185 posts)

4. Trump is Caligula reincarnate.

He is the living embodiment of A Serbian Film.

No amount of depravity on his behalf will ever surprise me.

And we know this because of all the bogus stories you infants have been spreading about him.

loyalsister (10,702 posts)

7. I think you're right

To those who hate Obama, it's exactly the kind of filthy they would hope someone would do. To those who are not yet sold all the way on hate, he provided a dirty (sexual) image of a president perceived as being practically wholesome then satisfied them with the idea that he got what he deserved.
Trump is frighteningly masterful with manipulating the press and public.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028463665
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
But they wonder why normal people are repulsed by them.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
l
oyalsister (10,702 posts)

7. I think you're right

To those who hate Obama, it's exactly the kind of filthy they would hope someone would do. To those who are not yet sold all the way on hate, he provided a dirty (sexual) image of a president perceived as being practically wholesome then satisfied them with the idea that he got what he deserved.
Trump is frighteningly masterful with manipulating the press and public.

Hmmm. Well I'll be damned, I learn something new every day.

Today's new nugget: Practically Wholesome = Narcissistic Gay Pantywaist

She sure did nail it with her last sentence, though, if you omit the last two words.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
You know the old saying that is the guideline for American liberals..."There's gotta be a pony in here somewhere".
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

Regardless of whether Trump, one of Trump's peeps, or an indy trolled this hoax ...

... BuzzFeed (EIC Ben Smith was at Politico, previously BTW) bit on it, because they desperately wanted to believe it.

... CNN bit on it, because they desperately wanted to believe it.

... The NYT bit on it, because they desperately wanted to believe it.

No matter what conspiracy theories Ds/Libs/Progs might try to spin, the story here is that, for all their sanctimonious chest-beating about "fake news" ProgMedia and MSM outlets ran it because they hate Donald Trump and desperately wanted the hoax to be true.

IOW, the true story in all this is MSM partisan carelessness and partisan credulity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

" Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters"... DemocratSinceBirth  Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028458761

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

As much as I know the MSM are very partisan and loathe Donald Trump, I still can't wrap my head around the fact that neither Internet-tabloid BuzzFeed nor MSM outlets CNN and the NYT looked at the story and recognized how outlandishly bogus, ludicrous, and stupid it was.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

Trump and golden showers totally believable.

Planned Parenthood and selling baby parts, FAKE NEWS.

One has actual video. The other was made up by 4chan pranksters.

The left is crazy..or stupid...but most likely both.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline GOP Congress

I agree with the original poster. Why should any institution have to put up with an obvious troll in order to sound credible? You know, the type of troll who posts items that >90% of the readership of said organization agrees with in toto, but overtly is "disgusted" by such actions? It's like someone from a conservative site like, say, Conservative Cave would infiltrate join a liberal nutcase site like, say, Democratic Underground, and pretend to be them. That's so PREPOSTEROUS I laugh myself sill even thinking of it!  :yahoo:
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Gamle-ged

"... this salacious tale — part of a super-secret trove of documents just published by Buzzfeed — makes Trump look good."

Something like this can't exactly make you look GOOD, but it can make those who publish and pretend to believe such total nonsense look so STUPID and straw-grasping that you look absolutely GOD-LIKE by comparison with THEM!...

:rofl:
"This is football season. A team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board. The Electoral College is the points."   (Newt Gingrich)

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
I agree with the original poster. Why should any institution have to put up with an obvious troll in order to sound credible? You know, the type of troll who posts items that >90% of the readership of said organization agrees with in toto, but overtly is "disgusted" by such actions? It's like someone from a conservative site like, say, Conservative Cave would infiltrate join a liberal nutcase site like, say, Democratic Underground, and pretend to be them. That's so PREPOSTEROUS I laugh myself sill even thinking of it!  :yahoo:

It's absoludicrous!

:cheersmate:
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.