Author Topic: Discussionist opens Jan 9th! Bwa Ha Ha Ha! Get ready Lamond!  (Read 9492 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Discussionist opens Jan 9th! Bwa Ha Ha Ha! Get ready Lamond!
« on: January 06, 2017, 08:11:12 PM »
Frank Just announced on the shout box that DU Jr was reopening on 01/09/17.
And BEFORE the Inauguration!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04[/youtube]
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 08:41:08 PM by franksolich »

Offline Gamle-ged

Re: Discussionist opens Jan 9th! Bwa Ha Ha Ha! Get ready!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 08:20:53 PM »
Timely! We can all celebrate the Trump inauguration together!...

:yahoo:
"This is football season. A team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board. The Electoral College is the points."   (Newt Gingrich)

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 08:23:41 PM »
I'm off on Fridays. It will be GLORIOUS!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 08:40:31 PM »
Okay, folks.

Remember that Lamond promised to "school" you on the elections.

Don't let him come back and act like he's hot shit until he's schooled you.

It won't hurt him to learn the importance of keeping one's promises.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline tuolumnejim

Re: Discussionist opens Jan 9th! Bwa Ha Ha Ha! Get ready Lamond!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 08:59:07 PM »
So how many new Trump avatars are there going to be?  :fuelfire:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 09:03:08 PM »
I never got around to having an account there.  I might have to, now. 

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 09:05:40 PM »
I'm off on Fridays. It will be GLORIOUS!

:rotf: :rotf:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 09:10:31 PM »
Okay, folks.  Remember that Lamond promised to "school" you on the elections.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2017, 09:15:03 PM »

It's really quite amusing.  The factual pushback drives some of them into the Outer Limits.  I mean, other than Strange Luck and G4A.  They're just bonkers, normally... by DNA.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2017, 09:15:53 PM »
So how many new Trump avatars are there going to be?  :fuelfire:

click to enlarge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2017, 09:17:02 PM »

You know how it is, sir.

Lamond's going to go back and immediately take up his old role as guru, as swami, as mountebank.

He's probably already forgotten his promise to "school" us.

And people are likely to let him get away with it, gaseously bloviating about this or that without schooling anybody on the elections.

Don't.  Make him keep his promise.

He hasn't kept one yet, and I'd like to see him keep one before I die.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 09:30:25 PM »

Oh, I'm definitely jumping in when it comes back. I keep hearing about lamond... I have to get in on this one

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2017, 09:52:09 PM »
Wow. A touch shocked that it will actually be reopened.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2017, 10:01:05 PM »
A few things to remember. DI like DU has a double standard, and there is NO moderation.
a Liberal can paint all Christians, all Jews or all Conservatives as evil.
We cannot label all Liberals as anything or you will get a hide. Instead says SOME liberals or many liberals...never be all inclusive.

One of their tactics is to be contrary to ridiculous ends. The goal is to get you mad so you say something in anger...bam! alerted and a Hide. when they get silly, you get silly.

Feminists are major manipulators. When losing an argument they will come out of nowhere and say something like, "Are you coming on to me?" there is no response that will not end up in an alert. Nonsense is the only response, say, "No! Girls have cooties!"

Remember: Libs are children and are out to punish people for the Trump victory.
Further anytime DU is down gangs of DUers rampage all over DI and alert on all cons. just a fact of life, expect it. It is likely these gangs will be there opening day.

recap: never let them bait you or get you angry. Play the game and you will never be banned for 90 days. remember the absent mods are flaming liberals too. do not expect justice.

PS. when you are called on a Jury. Do not be insulting in your remarks. You can get your Jury rights suspended and we need every conservative to answer Jury duty.

Bottom line: you can have a lot of fun at DI. You can post your views. Just don't expect serious discussion.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 04:02:09 AM by Mr Mannn »

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2017, 10:06:48 PM »
A few things to remember. DI like DU has a double standard, and there is NO moderation.
We cannot label all Liberals as anything or you will get a hide. Instead says SOME liberals or many liberals...never be all inclusive.

One of their tactics is to be contrary to rediculous ends. The goal is to get you mad so you say something in anger...bam! alerted and a Hide. when they get silly, you get silly.

Feminists are major manipulators. When losing an argument they will come out of nowhere and say something like, "Are you coming on to me?" there is no response that will not end up in an alert. Nonsense is the only response, say, "No! Girls have cooties!"

Further anytime DU is down gangs of DUers rampage all over DI and alert on all cons. just a fact of life, expect it. It is likely these gangs will be there opening day.

recap: never let them bait you or get you angry. Play the game and you will never be banned for 90 days. remember the absent mods are flaming liberals too. do not expect justice.

PS. when you are called on a Jury. Do not be insulting in your remarks. You can get your Jury rights suspended and we need every conservative to answer Jury duty.

Bottom line: you can have a lot of fun at DI. You can post your views. Just don't expect serious discussion.

Well, that's only somewhat disappointing since I never fully expect to have a serious discussion with a lefty. There is no reasoning or rational thought going on there.
But if I can't taunt them, I guess it will be somewhat less fulfilling.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 10:59:18 PM »
Oh you can taunt them. have fun! Thats why I go there all the time.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 11:02:56 PM »
Dear new friends who have been camping here, please don't forget us and bring a few tidbits back over now and then for the DUmpster!

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 11:27:54 PM »

One of their tactics is to be contrary to rediculous ends. The goal is to get you mad so you say something in anger...bam! alerted and a Hide. when they get silly, you get silly.

This is so true. I lay low at DI. But enjoy reading the DUmmies getting excited talking to real Americans.

Offline Karin

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2017, 11:56:18 PM »
Mr. Mannnnnn is our resident expert of all things DI.  I have an account there, but have not used it much beyond 5-10 posts, I think.   Let's see where this thing goes.   :-)

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2017, 12:08:58 AM »
I'll believe when I see it.

(I was a somewhat though not extremely prolific poster there.)

TWO MONTHS to bring back online a site that wasn't even hacked in the first place?  What kind of bullshit is that?

Skinner had better revive it with all of the old posts so we can taunt the libtards with the content of their arrogant and wholly wrong predictions that Hillary would win with ease.

I wonder how many will return after getting their asses handed to them.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2017, 03:29:44 AM »
Oh, I'm definitely jumping in when it comes back. I keep hearing about lamond... I have to get in on this one

Mrs Corpio just loved to go back to Skin's Island and regale all the infants on how he "schooled" the Con trolls at Delusionist.  Reality, however, being very, very different.

She'd post her crap, get bitch smacked to the point of embarrassment then, disappear to go do loop-de-loops in front of the primitives.  It's rather hilarious to watch.   :-)

One of their tactics is to be contrary to ridiculous ends.

:II: Yep.  The stupid goes to plaid very quickly.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 03:34:42 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Offline Gamle-ged

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2017, 08:02:03 AM »
DI was (and I hope will again be) a great site which was not.. COULD not be an echo chamber for a single point of view.  I was truly surprised how many of the original members, who were from DU in May of 2014 and subsequent dates were able to actually DISCUSS a wide variety of views. Having looked in on DU for over a decade, I was amazed that they had SURVIVED on DU, that site being actively hostile to the slightest whiff of disagreement with Progressivism!...

"This is football season. A team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board. The Electoral College is the points."   (Newt Gingrich)

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2017, 02:36:39 PM »
Just a kick and a rec to remind you all...tomorrow afternoon is the big day! I work until 8PM. I get home around 9, and then I'll have a mere two hours before bed. (work 10 hour days)

It is up to you guys! DU is liberals in an echo chamber. DI ought to be a bit more moderate. But with the months of empty time all the Liberal flameout kings will be back (for those of you who just visit, the flameouts are DUers who cannot coexist, get five hides in a single day, and take a vacation for the next 90 only to repeat the cycle.).

Bragging rights foes to the first Con to post a new thread there. Gloat away!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2017, 02:48:25 PM »
Just a kick and a rec to remind you all...tomorrow afternoon is the big day! I work until 8PM. I get home around 9, and then I'll have a mere two hours before bed. (work 10 hour days)

It is up to you guys! DU is liberals in an echo chamber. DI ought to be a bit more moderate. But with the months of empty time all the Liberal flameout kings will be back (for those of you who just visit, the flameouts are DUers who cannot coexist, get five hides in a single day, and take a vacation for the next 90 only to repeat the cycle.).

Bragging rights foes to the first Con to post a new thread there. Gloat away!
I'll create a mental post it note to get on there tomorrow. If it actually starts.  A little dubious about that still.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2017, 02:50:44 PM »
I really hope grahamcrackers comes back.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.