Author Topic: Mentally disabled young man tied-up & tortured in Chiraq, DU shrugs  (Read 9746 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: Mentally disabled young man tied-up & tortured in Chiraq, DU shrugs
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2017, 12:12:34 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010157447383&hc_location=ufi This bitch is getting lit up! LOL!

Yeah.  Big time.

Jake Stern (620 posts)
94. I don't know which makes more sick to my stomach the video or people who right out the gate claim it's faked.  Curious, would DUers question it's authenticity if it were a video of rednecks torturing a special need black man?

Response to Jake Stern (Reply #94)Wed Jan 4, 2017, 10:22 PM
Ace Rothstein (1,060 posts)
97. No. The thread would have 500 replies demanding heads on pikes.

:lol:

And down the rabbit hole it goes.http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028431876

Ahhhh, post removed.   ::) 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2017, 02:56:51 AM »
Liberal violence justified.

The end result will be that they get reduced to 10% of the population from 12%.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2017, 04:36:37 AM »
Nothing sums up the DUmp more perfectly then that thread being alerted on and removed.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2017, 04:56:05 AM »
It's very possible that the incoming Attorney General could add Federal civil rights charges to the mix. :whistling:  That would complicate Schmuck Schumer's attempts to 'slow-walk' Jeff Sessions' nomination . . . The Dems don't care about people with disabilities . . .  :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2017, 05:35:10 AM »
It's very possible that the incoming Attorney General could add Federal civil rights charges to the mix. :whistling:  That would complicate Schmuck Schumer's attempts to 'slow-walk' Jeff Sessions' nomination . . . The Dems don't care about people with disabilities . . .  :whistling:

Oh, they care but here's the problem. You had a mentally challenged white guy (the mentally challenged must be protected), being beaten by a protected group of urban ferals.

Part of the reason the thread sank, then was pulled is because, who do they defend? In this case, the mentally challenged white guy must be defended meaning, the protected group of blacks is at fault.

And they will, never, NEVER hold blacks responsible. So, it sank then was pulled.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2017, 06:08:22 AM »
They are chewing it over in LBN now  http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141655895 they seem to believe that the GD thread was hidden because the OP characterized the ghetto trash as "crackheads".

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2017, 07:26:31 AM »
Oh, they care but here's the problem. You had a mentally challenged white guy (the mentally challenged must be protected), being beaten by a protected group of urban ferals.

Part of the reason the thread sank, then was pulled is because, who do they defend? In this case, the mentally challenged white guy must be defended meaning, the protected group of blacks is at fault.

And they will, never, NEVER hold blacks responsible. So, it sank then was pulled.

See, the part I postulated ("The Dems don't care about people with disabilities") is exactly what President Trump should say over Twitter, if Schmucky holds up Sessions' confirmation.  Beat them over the head with it.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2017, 07:32:22 AM »
And down the rabbit hole it goes.http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028431876

Bleeping cowards! Unable to admit they were horribly - and predictably - wrong!  What POSes!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2017, 07:47:35 AM »
TheDebbieDee (9,631 posts)

48. Not going to watch the video, but is there any chance

that those in the video may believe they are acting out a movie scene? Is it possible the "victim" has been made up to look physically injured? Perhaps the video was sponsored by US Nazis or White Supremacists in the hopes of starting a race war... More Russian propaganda, perhaps?

Just because an event is depicted on the internet doesn't mean it is a legitimate event, you know... Maybe we should ALL become more discriminating about who or what we allow to push our buttons!

Demonaut (4,842 posts)

65. those ****s in the video are gonna start a race war

TheDebbieDee (9,631 posts)

99. I disagree. The phucks watching the video are going to start a race war...

Just as the makers of the video planned...

I don't want a race war.

Just you.

=========================

Then there's this...

Buckeye_Democrat (3,131 posts)

81. I live near Dayton OH, and I've experienced animosity from some African Americans...

around here for years.

I walked home from a hospital located in a mostly AA community one morning, and there were some black guys who seemed happy to see me bruised, puffy and covered in dried blood. It was very depressing. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like they would've simply video-recorded me if I'd collapsed on a sidewalk from being light-headed.

At least they didn't assault me too! I was transported by ambulance to the ER because I'd wandered into a redneck/biker bar on a foolish whim the previous night, and I think I ticked off a racist when I didn't agree with his anti-Obama, racist rants. Either that or it was simply a robbery, but I think my contrarian attitude toward the racist played a role in it. I was knocked out from behind soon after I left the bar. (It was the only time that I've been attacked that way in my life.)

What a ridiculous mess! I'd rather not be around any of it!

:o

======================

underpants (120,906 posts)

88. You're right -- #BLMkidnapping on Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/blmkidnapping

But hey. All media attention is good publicity, right Proglodytes?

=======================

B2G (7,373 posts)

95. Some here seem more concerned by the media coverage

Rather than the fact this happened in the first place.

Odd.

Oh. You noticed.

How gauche.

NobodyHere (2,179 posts)

100. I think many are concerned by both

It's horrible that this happened but the media coverage could lead to racist copycats or racists looking for revenge.

B2G (7,373 posts)

103. No one seems concerned about those things

When the shoe is on the other foot.

oh

you

=====================

JCanete (852 posts)

118. assuming this is true, I would say the take-away is that escalated violence and cruelty is what you

get when you have people in leadership advocating for cruelty and violence-- you get it from those who would happily persecute and from those who react in kind to the face of persecution...and all of it from some deluded sense of righteousness or justice.

^ this post answers the next post...

SaschaHM (1,687 posts)

120. Why is #BLMKidnapping trending?

Did they have anything to do with BLM or is twitter just reacting to a heinous crime in a racist way?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 09:24:32 AM by SSG Snuggle Bunny »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Karin

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2017, 08:11:18 AM »
He's still going at comment 85:

Response to Warren DeMontague (Reply #84)
Wed Jan 4, 2017, 09:48 PM
philosslayer (3,012 posts)
85. No, the Chicago PD is being duped IMHO

By a very elaborate performance.

Response to philosslayer (Reply #85)
Wed Jan 4, 2017, 10:47 PM
MicaelS (6,487 posts)
116. That is disgusting.

I hope you have the balls to admit you are wrong.

Response to Post removed (Original post)
Wed Jan 4, 2017, 11:04 PM
SaschaHM (1,687 posts)
120. Why is #BLMKidnapping trending?

Did they have anything to do with BLM or is twitter just reacting to a heinous crime in a racist way?

:bird:

Very odd that Skins would remove the OP.  This is national news.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2017, 08:19:20 AM »
He's still going at comment 85:

:bird:

He didn`t,it was juried away.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2017, 08:20:39 AM »

It stopped the lunacy of those proclaiming the atrocity to be fake.

It's Prog Orthodoxy that non-whites cannot be racist, an orthodoxy incidents like this challenge.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Gamle-ged

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2017, 09:48:53 AM »
B2G (7,373 posts) 

9. No, your post was removed

Because you asked me if I was going to go out and lynch black people because you disagreed with what I posted. 

But by all means carry on.

------------

Perhaps this explains why the post evidently by TheDebbieDee was removed in the now - terminated thread...
"This is football season. A team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board. The Electoral College is the points."   (Newt Gingrich)

Offline DUmpstruck

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2017, 09:54:46 AM »
The Afreakin Americans in Chicongo are what gives the Hutus of Rwanda a good name.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2017, 09:56:05 AM »
We all get angry at the violence and hypocrisy (very angry, in my case), but I don't think anyone here wants to be known to participate in place that allows calls to violence or other racist tones. It's uncivilized and stoops to the level of the DUmpmonkeys we all enjoy laughing at. There is a place and a time for that, and If I remember correctly, it's called stormfront.
We are better than that, we know we are better than that.
So while I do fully understand the anger and disgust, I can't support that manner of thinking.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2017, 10:05:08 AM »
Another thread about it.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028433354
SecularMotion (7,417 posts)

This story doesn't pass my sniff test

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141655895

The players involved bring to mind undercover police disruptors at a protest march.

It could be false flag propaganda or an elaborate ruse for a gofundme campaign.

I'll wait for further details, but right now I'm not buying it.
Wow...just, wow.
 :facepalm2:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

Offline Karin

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2017, 10:15:28 AM »
Response to SecularMotion (Original post)
Thu Jan 5, 2017, 09:49 AM
 ileus (14,941 posts)
9. Yup very little doubt this is a Trump job.

Dig into their family members bank accounts, debts, ect...and you'll find mystery money and paid off debts.

Response to ileus (Reply #9)
Thu Jan 5, 2017, 10:51 AM
 Dorian Gray (9,334 posts)
15. Good lord

This is the stuff that makes democrats look obtuse and stupid.

Response to SecularMotion (Original post)
Thu Jan 5, 2017, 10:03 AM
 libtodeath (2,637 posts)
11. If the repukes are exploiting it than I think it is right to be a little suspicious.

Offline DUmpstruck

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2017, 10:16:52 AM »
We all get angry at the violence and hypocrisy (very angry, in my case), but I don't think anyone here wants to be known to participate in place that allows calls to violence or other racist tones. It's uncivilized and stoops to the level of the DUmpmonkeys we all enjoy laughing at. There is a place and a time for that, and If I remember correctly, it's called stormfront.
We are better than that, we know we are better than that.
So while I do fully understand the anger and disgust, I can't support that manner of thinking.

You're right, we are just mis-interpreting this.

These were 4 black youths coming back from church after serving meals to homeless people when they ran into this unfortunate white kid that was obviously tormented and possessed by Trump mania.
All they were trying to do was exorcise his demons so he could see the path to righteousness and overcome his white privileged guilt, of which he obviously suffered.

The posting of the Youtube video was a precursor to their go-fund-me plea for money so they could go to seminary school to learn the gospel of Reverends Wright and Jackson and preach the Word of Lord Obama (peace be upon him) to the great unwashed white masses.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2017, 10:21:57 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028433354
xor (249 posts)
17. What would be required for you to "buy it"?

What kind of proof or evidence do you need?

I understand being skeptical when stories first break, because you never know for sure what will happen. However, the police held a conference after investigating it and they arrested the people behind the video.
They would need the thugs to be white, male and Trump supporters, the victim needs to be black/gay/female/muslim (just one or a combo of up to four) and a link from dailykos that links to motherjones which links back to DU.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2017, 11:03:34 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028433354They would need the thugs to be white, male and Trump supporters, the victim needs to be black/gay/female/muslim (just one or a combo of up to four) and a link from dailykos that links to motherjones which links back to DU.

I'm still waiting to see if CPD was simply doing the "legal-light-step" in that news conference, of if they will maintain their position that these were just "dumb kids doing dumb stuff".

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2017, 12:22:02 PM »
Response to AngryAmish (Original post)

Wed Jan 4, 2017, 09:13 PM

TheDebbieDee (9,622 posts)
48. Not going to watch the video, but is there any chance

that those in the video may believe they are acting out a movie scene?

This is going to be my new "go to" statement on any further police/AA shootings   :panic:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2017, 12:29:38 PM »
esponse to ileus (Reply #9)
Thu Jan 5, 2017, 10:51 AM
 Dorian Gray (9,334 posts)
15. Good lord

This is the stuff that makes democrats look obtuse and stupid.

It ain't only that!  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2017, 12:31:35 PM »
This is going to be my new "go to" statement on any further police/AA shootings   :panic:

"Those aren't my pants"

"I ran because I was scared"

"I was acting out a movie scene"

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2017, 12:53:10 PM »
Bleeping cowards! Unable to admit they were horribly - and predictably - wrong!  What POSes!
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020