Author Topic: #02 Top DUmmie of 2016 (bravenak)  (Read 14960 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
#02 Top DUmmie of 2016 (bravenak)
« on: December 30, 2016, 12:49:02 PM »
Congratulations to the #02 Top DUmmie of 2016, although “#02” might be too low of a title for her; perhaps “01a Top DUmmie of 2016” would be more fitting.  Not that she approached the #01 Top DUmmie of 2016 in gouty nastiness and bitter spite and hysterical hate, but she did come pretty close to matching his raucous din, clamor, and noise.

Suprisingly, this is only her second Top DUmmiehood…..and she’s jumped pretty high both times.  She was also the #08 Top DUmmie of 2015.

Of course it’s bravenak, a younger woman of African derivation originally from California but currently braving the harsh Arctic climes of Alaska.  One isn’t sure what she’s doing up there, but even the most menial service jobs in Alaska pay a lot better than what they pay in the lower forty-eight, so whatever she’s doing, she’s probably doing okay.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

bravenak caused a ruckus earlier this year, when she was recipient of a letter—coming via the U.S. Mail, no less—that threatened violence against her person if she didn’t sit down and shut up; apparently somebody didn’t like that she didn’t like the old sourassed sourpuss Methuselah challenging Messalina Agrippina.

The letter was duly posted on Skins’s island for all to see, and while cooler heads wanted to think about it a bit before coming to any conclusions, Lamond, the “MrScorpio” primitive with poor impulse control, immediately jumped in and said he’d find the culprit, the thug who wrote the letter.

And no, he didn’t want any help from anybody else; he could expose the felon all by himself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lamond was so busy listening to himself that he paid no heed to franksolich, who already knew the identity of the author of the poisonous missive, and who offered to make some sort of deal with Lamond in exchange for that information.

Not that I had anything to do with the letter; in fact, when hearing of it a very long time before it happened—and even before the “victim” (quotation marks intentional) was decided upon—I’d counseled against it.

Given franksolich’s well-established reputation for holding confidences, “secret doings” of this nature come to me all the time, usually unsolicited.  Others tell me stuff because they feel some sort of need to tell someone, and they rightfully trust franksolich.

But that meant nothing to Lamond, who for some odd reason considers franksolich not very bright.

So tough shit for Lamond, who could’ve had the answer, but because of his overweening arrogance never got it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not that it made a whole lot of difference anyway, because five minutes after he’d promised, Lamond forgot.

In the meantime, bravenak, taking her fellow Africanly-derived primitive seriously, nailed her windows shut and barricaded the front door, crouching underneath the overturned sofa, trusting Sir Promisealot to come to her rescue.  bravenak’s a puny little thing; someone wouldn’t have to be very big, to make mincemeat of her.

Even the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive, who’s reasonably slight, could pound her into a little red spot in the ground.

But Sir Promisealot never showed, which meant that for several months poor little bravenak cowered and trembled in fear of being assaulted, and perhaps worse, by a Bernie bully.

Fortunately, nothing happened.  I have no idea why, but nothing happened.

And so once again Lamond showed his true colors; if bravenak had been a blonde white woman, Sir Promiseatlot would’ve identified and dealt with the perpetrator in a matter of minutes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This was at the point where bravenak changed, becoming considerably less of an admirable person than she’d been before, being all heroic and that.  She became overbearingly anti-all that is good and decent, and really rude. 

But one could hardly blame her, being deserted by one of her own, like that.

Up Next: the franksolich, for the primitive who should’ve been nominated and selected for the top ten, but who wasn’t
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: #02 Top DUmmie of 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 01:07:46 PM »
'Tis a well deserved "honor"!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 02:22:54 PM »
Not one I was thinking of for #2, but I think my judgement was clouded by the fact that everything happened a while back.  It does seem like she has become a much more bitchy person since then.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 02:31:02 PM »
Crazy orange haired scrunt got edged out of first by a foot it seems.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 02:40:43 PM »
Crazy orange haired scrunt got edged out of first by a foot it seems.

She sure didn't get kicked out of first! :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 02:44:11 PM »
I can only take her in very small doses. 

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 02:44:51 PM »
She just didn't have enough sole to toe the line.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 05:08:29 PM »
Booted out of first place by a foot.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 06:41:31 PM »
How long has she lived in Anchorage? I know she has been up there at least twelve years.

Bravenak reminds me of a younger and poorer black cross between kpete (with the bad art) and CalPig (with the bad poetry). As she herself says:

I am of a different breed
 A dark and smooth delight
 A universal masterpiece
 Filled with earthly light

http://www.timbooktu.com/delarosa/delarosa.htm
 :rotf:

Voted for her, too, didn't think she'd place this high either, though.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 08:11:00 PM »
OK, I will spill the beans. Bravenak wrote the letter, herself.  Like other hate crimes, this one was fake too. No one should be surprised. DUmmies lie, all the time.

Let us not forget the pretender who visited us in Bravenak's name. Unlike the vile and verbose Bravenak, this fraud could only speak in lame one liners. We  never banned this imposter, but whoever they were, they left after we couldn't stop laughing at them.

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 05:43:04 AM »
Oh Jeez, I didn't know about that poetry.   :rofl:

© Copyright 2015. All rights reserved. No portion of this work may be duplicated or copied without the expressed written consent of the author.

Didn't Calpig stipulate this as well?   :lmao:

Women like you were taught to please
 To always know your place
 Women like me were meant to laugh
 All up in life's face

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 05:49:24 AM »
Oh Jeez, I didn't know about that poetry.   :rofl:

Didn't Calpig stipulate this as well?   :lmao:

Not to hijack this but which DUmp jackwad was it that thought they could put © on every post they made to prevent us from ridiculing their idiocy?

Offline Karin

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 05:54:09 AM »
 :rotf:  I don't know, I hadn't seen that. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2016, 06:25:46 AM »
:rotf:  I don't know, I hadn't seen that.

I had forgotten all about it,was a few years ago.
Another Wile E Coyote.

Edited to add that this may be what I was remembering.

https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=92535.0
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:35:39 AM by Carl »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 07:00:55 AM »
Not to hijack this but which DUmp jackwad was it that thought they could put © on every post they made to prevent us from ridiculing their idiocy?

I recall the long-gone Fat Che's Little Brother primitive, the fat fag from New Jersey, did something like that.

<<<wonders what Fat Che's Little Brother is up to these days.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2016, 07:46:53 AM »
Booted out of first place by a foot.

It appears someone definitely has A leg up on her

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2016, 09:22:48 AM »
Great memory!  Frank remembered that goon further down in the thread.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2016, 08:03:44 PM »
While pay is higher expenses are higher too. She might come back with enough of a stake to get moved in somewhere.

A buddy of mine was up there and he got paid great but spend it it just as fast. There was a bar there that had a sign above the bar that read:

WE SCREW THE NEXT GUY AND PASS THE SAVINGS ON TO YOU
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.