Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Ready for War with Russia  (Read 634 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Lindsey Graham Ready for War with Russia
« on: December 28, 2016, 09:20:34 AM »
And now the Democrats favorite Republican Lindsey Graham is attacking PEOTUS Trump before he even enters the Oval Office.

Senator Graham says the entire senate disagrees with Trump on Russia.
The Examiner reported:

Sen. Lindsey Graham argued Tuesday that nearly the entire U.S. Senate disagrees with President-elect Trump’s claim that the Russians did not attempt to interfere with the November elections.

Graham told CNN’s Jim Sciutto that of the 100 sitting senators, 99 of them disagree with Trump, adding that he and Sen. John McCain plan to hold hearings on the subject when the 115th Congress kicks off next week.

“There are 100 United States senators. Amy Klobuchar is on this trip with us. She’s a Democrat from Minnesota. I would say that 99 of us believe the Russians did this and we’re going to do something about it,” said Graham, who is planning a hearing with McCain on Russia’s interference with US elections. “We’re going to put sanctions together that hit Putin as an individual and his inner circle for interfering in our election, and they’re doing it all over the world — not just in the United States.

Graham, John McCain and Democrats want war with Russia.
This is insane!

Maybe Lindsey will be able to discuss these mysterious top secret Russian hacking memos when Trump enters the White House?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/lindsey-graham-ready-war-russia-says-entire-senate-disagrees-trump-russia/

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Lindsey Graham Ready for War with Russia
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 09:39:07 AM »
He's an idiot.  McCain, Graham, and Clinton are the principal criminals responsible for turning Syria into a global problem rather than a local one.  Also I can't listen to him without my gaydar going off.  On top of that, when he was at the start of his abortive Presidential run, some of the comments he had made to supporters regarding individual liberty and privacy interests raised a suspicion in my mind that he really does have Fascist tendencies.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 09:54:44 AM »
He's an idiot.  McCain, Graham, and Clinton are the principal criminals responsible for turning Syria into a global problem rather than a local one.  Also I can't listen to him without my gaydar going off.  On top of that, when he was at the start of his abortive Presidential run, some of the comments he had made to supporters regarding individual liberty and privacy interests raised a suspicion in my mind that he really does have Fascist tendencies.

===========================

I have personally talked to a POW who was a POW with McCain and knows 100% that John McCain is a traitor.  Nixon personally pardoned McCain at a meeting with Henry Kissinger and five senior officers of were POWS *with* John McCain.  Kissinger got McCain a pardon at that same meeting on the ground that court martialing the son of a bitch would hurt national unity.  The man I talked to lives in Colorado, and I am not going to say his name.

Both Graham and McCain are of course neocon globalists who have contributed to the demise of the USA through their continuous undermining of our constitution, economy, industry, sovereignty, safety, and border.  Both should go directly to jail, preferably in the same cell with Hillary. 

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 11:00:38 AM »

Both Graham and McCain are of course neocon globalists who have contributed to the demise of the USA through their continuous undermining of our constitution, economy, industry, sovereignty, safety, and border.  Both should go directly to jail, preferably in the same cell with Hillary.

As there is a high probability that Hillary is lesbian, I don't think she would like that arrangement very much.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 11:03:54 AM »
Graham needs to be primaried in 2020. Whether as a D or as an R, I don't care. He needs Ballot-Box Involuntary Retirement.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.