Author Topic: Discussionist Refugee here  (Read 12272 times)

Offline Gunslinger201

• Probationary (Probie)
Discussionist Refugee here
« on: November 30, 2016, 07:15:40 AM »
Just looking for friendly faces, I found some of our Liberals at Jackpine Radicals, immacolatta admitted she was going to have to eat some Vegan Crow!

I was tossed out of there after a couple days (we're supposed to be the intolerant ones?)

Not sure DI is coming back although told by the Libs it is.  😜

Anyone know if g4a did anything drastic? 😱

Offline Gamle-ged

Re: Discussionist Refugee here
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 09:54:15 AM »
Several already here, warming up the seats for later arrivals! A few have held "dual citizenship" and been here for quite a while. The G4a question has been  raised,  but no one knows. A few guesses have been made...

:naughty:
"This is football season. A team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board. The Electoral College is the points."   (Newt Gingrich)

Offline It_Guy

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 11:54:40 AM »
I'm here!

It would have been really nice to have a full on gloat fest at DI!  I suspect that Skinner & Co. was providing a safe space to liberals that got their asses handed to them, and g4a in particular.  Talk about someone living in delusional la la land. 

The butt hurt is something they won't soon forget.  Good!

Offline Gunslinger201

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 12:15:10 PM »
I'm here!

It would have been really nice to have a full on gloat fest at DI!  I suspect that Skinner & Co. was providing a safe space to liberals that got their asses handed to them, and g4a in particular.  Talk about someone living in delusional la la land. 

The butt hurt is something they won't soon forget.  Good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Gunslinger201

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 12:17:41 PM »
The last "discussion" I was involved with there, Phlegm Monger and daemon were telling me how delusional i was for saying Trump was gonna win.

Offline Gunslinger201

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 12:19:22 PM »
Several already here, warming up the seats for later arrivals! A few have held "dual citizenship" and been here for quite a while. The G4a question has been  raised,  but no one knows. A few guesses have been made...

:naughty:

Offline Gunslinger201

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 12:25:29 PM »
I really have to credit the "Last Refuge" website.  He was laying out the odds logically, so I was 90% sure Trump was going to win. Our friends from the other side were 100% sure Hillary was in.  daemon and I had a $100 (charity) bet going. I aim to collect one day (I told him I'd match it if he paid up)

Offline Gamle-ged

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 12:53:07 PM »
I really have to credit the "Last Refuge" website.  He was laying out the odds logically, so I was 90% sure Trump was going to win. Our friends from the other side were 100% sure Hillary was in.  daemon and I had a $100 (charity) bet going. I aim to collect one day (I told him I'd match it if he paid up)

As I said on DI, the pollsters usually deprive Republican candidates by 5 points or so, in order to try to create a bandwagon effect for the Democrat. But as election day looms, they have to reluctantly grow a bit more honest, so as not to seem to be total ass-hats, especially when their polls would actually  show that the Republican may win! They can always claim that they were absolutely correct for weeks, but that there was an amazing last-minute shift yada-yada... :bs:

I was about to go to bed around 2200 hrs election eve, but on FOX, Brit Hume was monitoring a number of polling predictions and 538.com had suddenly swung heavily to Trump aaaaand... I stayed up until 0230 hrs the next morning...

:yahoo:   

"This is football season. A team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board. The Electoral College is the points."   (Newt Gingrich)

Offline Gunslinger201

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2016, 01:07:36 PM »
Yeah, I tried to go to bed but I kept checking my phone so I got up and started watching FOX News too (and the web)

I believe they were juicing the polls on purpose, they tried to give her Obamas turnout stats, she couldn't BUY a crowd!

Offline ProLapse

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2016, 10:55:30 PM »

"Anyone know if g4a did anything drastic? "

Hi Gunslinger!  I'm very happy to see you.

Graham was hanging out on election night here:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8164-the-election-2k16/page-39 

I thought maybe DI would reopen under another name and figured Graham would of course be there so I googled his name and got this thread. The word salad earlier in that thread and this gem, "Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Elizabeth Warren, Michelle  Obama... pick 2 of the four for the ticket in 2020" has me sure it is our boy.   My kid says if he is on that board he is either a perv or a girl because Lana is evidently some young singer who no oldster would like.  If any of you should fault me for wanting to rub it in with Graham, perhaps you are right and I haven't replied to anything he said there.....yet.   He sure was annoying though and needs a plate or two of crow.

I'm guessing we won't have statues of Chelsea on every corner after all.......  :rofl:

Offline It_Guy

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2016, 06:41:45 PM »

The Last Refuge is one of my daily reads.  I have no doubt that leftist media was on a all out propaganda campaign, to include the "polls".   Seems to have backfired on them.  They essentially lulled liberals into a false sense of "cannot lose" mentality. 

I went to several Trump rallies and there was no doubt a great deal of enthusiasm and huge turnouts.  We all knew what the score was and we all knew that Hillary must not be elected or it was over for our country.

I've been getting my fill of liberal tears, so so refreshing!