Author Topic: Anti-Trump Gender Studies Prof Hauled Off to Psych Ward Over Violent Tweets  (Read 858 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
 Jim Hoft Nov 18th, 2016 8:26 am

Gender studies professor Kevin Allred was carted off to the psych ward this week after posting several violent anti-Trump treats.

This guy IS crazy.

…And he’s indoctrinating kids with his far left racist filth.

And he hates Christians.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/anti-trump-gender-studies-prof-hauled-off-psych-ward-violent-tweets/

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Allred recalled a class he taught the day after Trump won the election.

“In class, we talked about flag burning generally as a form of protest, and what does the flag mean to different people,” Allred said. “Then I made a comment, essentially saying, ‘Would people feel the same way about being so lenient with the Second Amendment if people went out and got guns to shoot random white people?”

The day after the election, Allred tweeted out, “If I see any Trump bumper stickers on the road today, my brakes will go out and I’ll run you off the road.”

The NYPD told the paper that campus police asked them to conduct a “wellness check … on the professor based on comments he made in the classroom and on Twitter about killing white people.”

“YES, my 2nd amendment tweet was incendiary but completely w/in free speech,” Allred tweeted on Wednesday. “ZERO direct threat involved. posed as a rhetorical question.”

Rutgers spokesman E.J. Miranda said Wednesday the university’s police department “responded to a complaint from a student and took all appropriate action.”

Officers said that they arrived at Allred’s door only because Rutgers officials were unable to get in contact with him.

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/11/anti-trump-rutgers-university-professor-taken-to-psych-ward-over-violent-tweets/