Author Topic: Soros group bands with mega-donors to resist Trump and 'take back power' for Dem  (Read 403 times)

Offline Gretchen

• Just Off Probation
Democratic moneyman George Soros and his wealthy friends spent the last three days huddled in DC contemplating their missteps in the election
Before the hush-hush meeting of the Soros-founded Democracy Alliance they were told 'to resist the assaults that are coming' 
Liberals must push forward with work, even as the group undergoes a reassessment, its president said
DA's elite members must donate at least $200,000 a year to an approved list of left-wing organizations; dues alone are $30,000
A panel on Trump's first 100 days his plans as a terrifying assault on President Obama’s achievements — and our progressive vision'
A Tuesday morning session considered the possibility that the election was 'hacked' by the Russians
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3942556/Soros-bands-donors-resist-Trump-power.html

Let's help expose this putrid subhuman. Expose him on twitter, expose him on facebook, expose him anywhere, anyway possible. He did Hitler's dirty work and isn't in prison because he was 14 at the time. 14 was definitely old enough to fight Hitler not join him.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
He is a horrible person.  At my weekly trivia show, I integrate politics subtly.  Asked something about Soros once and not a single team got it.  I'll have to pull up my database.

But yes, not many Americans are aware of that dangerous subhuman.  Meanwhile, many know about the "evil" Koch brothers.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender