Author Topic: Quick Links  (Read 10376 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Quick Links
« on: December 31, 2007, 12:38:22 PM »
DU General Discussion

DU Late Breaking News

DU General Discussion-Primaries

The Bar Scene from Star Wars

I are evil.

Added by franksolich 06-04-08

http://duhlandadventures.freeweb-hosting.org/moletips.html

The above link gives lessons on how to mole or troll Skins's island.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 12:59:40 PM by franksolich »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
Re: Quick Links
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 10:35:34 PM »
Now you're just playing around with us.

:popcorn:
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 08:05:45 PM »
You should search newsgroups and You Tube comments. They make DU look sane.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 03:02:17 PM »
You should search newsgroups and You Tube comments. They make DU look sane.

True.  But DU doesn't require as much effort to find the lunacy, since it is their business plan.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 10:07:10 PM »
I wonder if we will inherit by association the status of "the site that shall not be named".  :drunksailor: <- I love this guy. 
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 01:25:15 AM »
I wonder if we will inherit by association the status of "the site that shall not be named".

You know, that would be a distinction.

Trust me, the fact that primitives can't mention conservativeunderground on Skins's island gives them all sorts of fits and tantrums and convulsions.

I'm waiting for the first campfire on Skins's island to mention this place, to see what happens.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 02:45:44 AM »
I wonder if we will inherit by association the status of "the site that shall not be named".  :drunksailor: <- I love this guy. 

Thank you lovely lady
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 09:21:23 AM »
I wonder if we will inherit by association the status of "the site that shall not be named".

You know, that would be a distinction.

Trust me, the fact that primitives can't mention conservativeunderground on Skins's island gives them all sorts of fits and tantrums and convulsions.

I'm waiting for the first campfire on Skins's island to mention this place, to see what happens.

I am sure the little creepy people of Skin's Island will eventually make a grunt in this direction.  I already know how it will be.  This site will be a "wannabe" which is a wet match compared to The Site That Shall Not Be Named. 

In fact, I think you will find a certain tone of newfound respect for TSTSNBN.  It won't be anything solid or lasting.  It will be necessary for the moment to lift CU up in order to tear this one down.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 09:35:19 AM »
I have a question; something I've proposed on conservativeunderground before.

Once this really gets rolling, high speed, it's inevitable that the forum dedicated to Skins's island is going to be the most popular.

However, there's other primitive sites too, such as Fat Che's current digs.

How about an additional catch-all forum for other primitive sites (not dedicated to any specific one)?

You see, when things from other primitive sites were posted on conservativeunderground, they had to go into "General Discussions," and essentially got ignored.

I think it would be a great eye-grabber, a catch-all forum for non-Skins's island primitive sites.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline djones520

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 09:37:25 AM »
Thats a good suggestion for a child board for this one, IMO.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 09:38:52 AM »

Once this really gets rolling, high speed, it's inevitable that the forum dedicated to Skins's island is going to be the most popular.

How about an additional catch-all forum for other primitive sites (not dedicated to any specific one)?

You see, when things from other primitive sites were posted on conservativeunderground, they had to go into "General Discussions," and essentially got ignored.

I think it would be a great eye-grabber, a catch-all forum for non-Skins's island primitive sites.

The DUmpster forum is not exclusively for the idiotic antics found at DemocratUnderground.  It is for all mindless liberal dribble and spittle worthy of ridicule and laughter.  

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 09:41:28 AM »
The DUmpster forum is not exclusively for the idiotic antics found at DemocratUnderground.  It is for all mindless liberal dribble and spittle worthy of ridicule and laughter.  

Oh, okay, I didn't know that.

So no need for an additional forum.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 10:57:27 AM »

The DUmpster forum is not exclusively for the idiotic antics found at DemocratUnderground.  It is for all mindless liberal dribble and spittle worthy of ridicule and laughter. 

Are you sure this forum has the capability to actually hold ALL of the mindless liberal dribble and spittle worthy of ridicule and laughter?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2008, 09:51:57 AM »
The DUmpster forum is not exclusively for the idiotic antics found at DemocratUnderground.  It is for all mindless liberal dribble and spittle worthy of ridicule and laughter. 

Perhaps the name of this section could be expanded slightly though to indicate that all liberal ravings are accepted ;)  Something like The DUmpster and other Liberal Wastelands, or whatever name the rest of you like :p

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 09:27:09 AM »

Perhaps the name of this section could be expanded slightly though to indicate that all liberal ravings are accepted ;)  Something like The DUmpster and other Liberal Wastelands, or whatever name the rest of you like :p

I quickly changed my mind about the forum being a catch-all for liberal lunacy.  The DUmp deserves - nee, begs - for special status and its own showcase.  I have proposed we allow The DUmpster to stand on its theme and create another forum named Liberal Lunacy.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 09:29:00 AM by Lord Undies »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 11:39:59 AM »
It could have been productive to include sites such as the defunct Liberal Underground,  Progressive Independent, Democratic Warrior, among others in an "Other liberal madness" category at CU.  The problem is, that these sites have such little activity in comparison to the madhouse that is the DUmp.  It's basically the same very few posters with little difference in their views than DU, other than they're even more bat-shit crazy.

I haven't spent a lot of time at the Ron Paul forums or their ilk, but based on what I've read about them, it's probably a good child forum here.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender