Author Topic: Bad News, DUmbasses...  (Read 861 times)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Bad News, DUmbasses...
« on: October 31, 2016, 01:54:09 PM »
White House: Obama doesn't believe Comey is trying to influence the election
By Brent Griffiths

10/31/16 01:35 PM EDT

Updated 10/31/16 02:04 PM EDT

The White House said on Monday that President Barack Obama does not believe that FBI Director James Comey is trying to influence the election with his decision to review new evidence in the probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

"The president's assessment of his integrity and his character has not changed," White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters during the daily briefing. "The president does not believe that Director Comey is intentionally trying to influence the outcome of an election. The president does not believe that he is secretly strategizing to benefit one candidate or one political party."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/white-house-james-comey-clinton-fbi-230540

No can question my sincerity in how much I enjoy your tears and impotent screaming when things don't go your way - and I mean no one.  In that vein, I wanted to share this latest slap in your snotty faces from your lord and master.

Enjoy!
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Re: Bad News, DUmbasses...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 01:59:30 PM »

I'm not claiming to believe the contrary, but I question the honesty, integrity and truthfulness of anything that comes out of that traitorous bastards mouth.
There's an angle, he always has one. And he's rarely, if ever, telling the complete truth.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 02:08:18 PM »
I'm not claiming to believe the contrary, but I question the honesty, integrity and truthfulness of anything that comes out of that traitorous bastards mouth.
There's an angle, he always has one. And he's rarely, if ever, telling the complete truth.
Hmmmmm :confused: that must mean...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA[/youtube]
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 04:15:36 PM »

I don't think he could claim otherwise.  He would not look very good to the, somewhat, sane (D)Marxists.  These infants believe anything that confirms their preconceived notions conjured with:

But yeah, that's going to piss them off.   :rotf:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 06:51:21 PM »

My best guess would be Obama's lackeys have let him in on what the FBI knows so far, and he decided the best place for him is nowhere near it once it detonates.  So, I'd offer up that Obamas angle is self preservation.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 07:43:36 PM »
My best guess would be Obama's lackeys have let him in on what the FBI knows so far, and he decided the best place for him is nowhere near it once it detonates.  So, I'd offer up that Obamas angle is self preservation.
haha... I like the way you put it.
That being said, dilweed is a short-timer... he's gone in 3 months. And clintoon, regardless of whats on captain wackies laptop, will never be prosecuted. I have almost zero confidence that a single one of them has the stones to see it through to the end.
Maybe I'm just old and bitter, but I wouldn't make that bet.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 07:48:23 PM »
haha... I like the way you put it.
That being said, dilweed is a short-timer... he's gone in 3 months. And clintoon, regardless of whats on captain wackies laptop, will never be prosecuted. I have almost zero confidence that a single one of them has the stones to see it through to the end.
Maybe I'm just old and bitter, but I wouldn't make that bet.

That's a guarantee. As for Obama, he has his legacy to think about now. So, the last thing he is going to want is to end it with a scandal. Also remember, the clintons and the Obamas have never been good friends.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 08:13:51 AM »
BHO knows how to balance doing what he wants to do with doing what is necessary for self-preservation, as the past 8 years have shown. In public, The CHILL has taken the predictable Clintonian brazen it out tack. In private, BHO distancing himself from her this way should have her very worried.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.