Author Topic: HEAD CHEF Merciless Iraqi housewife ‘beheads and COOKS ISIS fighters’ to avenge  (Read 8423 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
This is how one fights these . . . 'individuals.'

HEAD CHEF Merciless Iraqi housewife ‘beheads and COOKS ISIS fighters’ to avenge her family’s death making her terror group’s most wanted

Um Hanadi has survived seven assassination attempts and is 'more wanted than the Iraqi Prime Minister'

WARNING:  GRAPHIC

By DANNY COLLINS 

29th September 2016, 11:18 am

THIS is the head-cooking housewife and militia commander so feared by ISIS she has even received personal death threats from the terror group’s leader.

Machete-wielding Wahida Mohamed has been battling ISIS in its various guises since 2004.

The machete-wielding housewife leads a band of around 70 militia in her Iraqi hometown

And her grim methods of disposing with enemies has the jihadists so fearful they have tried to assassinate her SIX times.

Among the 39-year-old’s means of terrifying ISIS fighters is publishing pictures of her hoisting the heads of decapitated extremists in the air.

Better known as Um Hanadi, she readily admits boiling the heads of her enemies.

She told CNN: “I fought them. I beheaded them. I cooked their heads, I burned their bodies.”

I have to admit--I'm not a fan of 'cooking' them.  Burning the bodies, maybe . . . :fuelfire:

The rest of this is here:  https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1877199/merciless-iraqi-housewife-beheads-and-cooks-isis-fighters-to-avenge-her-familys-death-making-her-terror-groups-most-wanted/#comments

Our ROE would never allow something like this.  Oh well! :whistling:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 04:56:04 PM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

"Hey, Miss, when I said 'Put a head on this,' that was NOT what I meant!"

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
HEAD CHEF

:-)
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline TendiesForBreakfast

• Probationary (Probie)
Well, it's called Allahu Snackbar for a reason.

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
One does wonder what these guys have been eating and what caused those zombie gazes and really squirrelly  face smirks.