Author Topic: AMERICAN ISIS: It’s Time To Treat Black Lives Matter Like The Domestic Terrorist  (Read 2645 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I just saw this at Bearing Arms.  I'm all for this. :cheersmate:

AMERICAN ISIS: It’s Time To Treat Black Lives Matter Like The Domestic Terrorists They Are

Posted at 8:42 am on September 22, 2016 by Bob Owens

It finally happened last night.

Just as the riots were beginning in Charlotte—ostensibly over the death of an “unarmed” black man named Keith Lamont Scott that we now know was not only armed, but advancing on uniformed police with a gun in his hand when he was shot—one of the violent criminals taking advantage of the “room to burn” provided by Mayor Jennifer Roberts apparently saw a rival and decided to take advantage of the crowd to settle a personal score.

Originally reported dead, the man with his head turned into a canoe by one of his peers was last reported as clinging to life for as long as they keep him plugged in. Instead of accepting responsibility, the rioters blamed police.

Then they escalated their criminal actions.

Protestors rush into souvenir store in #Charlotte #CharlotteRiots pic.twitter.com/r0KmeyTkTs

— myrcat (@Myrna_Perez) September 22, 2016

They’ll no doubt blame police for looting a Charlotte Hornets fan shop. And looting Epicenter Sundries. And looting the local CVS and other stores.

And general robbery.

They needed this cash drawer stolen from a local business.

“For social justice.”

I included more than the normal amount of paragraphs to illustrate a point.  Bob Owens hits it right on the head.  it's the "Age of Irresponsibility" hammered home.

The rest of this is here:  http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/09/22/american-isis-time-treat-black-lives-matter-like-terrorists/

Carry if you can!

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.