Author Topic: Experts fear ISIS terrorist knifemen will target Western church for their . . .  (Read 3673 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
The full title is below.  If this is what the Brits are contemplating and worrying about, . . . HilLIARy wants to take in one million Syrian refugees in her first term.  Just think of that (you who want to not vote for Trump).

Experts fear ISIS terrorist knifemen will target Western church for their next attack

07:18, 30 Aug 2016
Updated  13:20, 30 Aug 2016 
By Stephen Jones

New counter terrorism advice is being urgently issued to vicars and churches this week over fears an attack on Christian religious institutions is now likely

Counter-terror experts fear ISIS extremists armed with knives will target a Western church for their next attack.

Christian leaders are being warned to increase security and avoid wearing dog collars in public.

New counter terrorism advice is being urgently issued to vicars and churches across the UK this week over fears an attack on British religious institutions is now likely.

The new measures follow the murder of a priest by two ISIS terrorists in France last month, amid fears the same could now happen in the UK.

Experts warn that a terrorist attack on churches "is coming." Places of worship in the UK, which are 'easy targets' for extremists, are now being urged to take precautions and beef up security.

The rest is here . . . http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/experts-fear-isis-terrorist-knifemen-8702162

It's coming.  Choose wisely. :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
The full title is below.  If this is what the Brits are contemplating and worrying about, . . . HilLIARy wants to take in one million Syrian refugees in her first term.  Just think of that (you who want to not vote for Trump).

The rest is here . . . http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/experts-fear-isis-terrorist-knifemen-8702162

It's coming.  Choose wisely. :fuelfire:

I choose Smith & Wesson. Best anti-knife-attack-in-church treatment I know.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline DLR Pyro

HilLIARy wants to take in one million Syrian refugees in her first term.  Just think of that (you who want to not vote for Trump).

That's to add voters to the rolls to guarantee a 2nd term.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BlueStateSaint

I choose Smith & Wesson. Best anti-knife-attack-in-church treatment I know.

I prefer SIG Sauer . . . :tongue: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

I prefer SIG Sauer . . . :tongue: :fuelfire:

A Swiss pistol? How are you gonna Make America Great if you buy foreign iron?

:tongue: :fuelfire:
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

A Swiss pistol? How are you gonna Make America Great if you buy foreign iron?

:tongue: :fuelfire:

My P238 says "Exeter NH" . . . :whistling:

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

My P238 says "Exeter NH" . . . :whistling:

Yeah, that's what they all say.

A Dreamer gun???

No, it's a legal immigrant!

:cheersmate:
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

Yeah, that's what they all say.

A Dreamer gun???

No, it's a legal immigrant!

:cheersmate:

:lmao: :rotf: :lol: :rofl:

H5!

Chase her.