Author Topic: US intel bulletin warns of persistent threat from 'Western female violent . . .  (Read 1994 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
The full title is below.  One can only imagine what it is. :whistling:

US intel bulletin warns of persistent threat from 'Western female violent extremists'

By Matthew Dean ·Published July 20, 2016 · FoxNews.com

The U.S. intelligence community is warning law enforcement agencies around the country of persistent terror threats posed by radicalized Western women.

In a Joint Intelligence Bulletin – or JIB – distributed Tuesday and obtained by Fox News, the FBI, Department of Homeland Security, and National Counterterrorism Center note a “continued trend of Western female violent extremists… engaging or attempting to engage in plotting against targets in the West, including their home countries.”

The information was circulated after a review of recent arrests, as well as observations made following successful and disrupted plots.

The agencies find that extremist-sympathizing Western women “are likely to continue” to follow persistent calls by terror groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda to plot and/or carry out lone wolf-style terror attacks in their home countries or other Western nations.

Additionally, FBI, DHS and NCTC warn of the women’s potential role in carrying digital surveillance of potential targets over the Internet through a practice known as “doxing.” Doxing leverages publicly available information on the web to plot attacks against specific individuals or locations.

Not good . . .

The rest is here:  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/20/us-intel-bulletin-warns-persistent-threat-from-western-female-violent-extremists.html

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline thundley4

When it said "western women", I thought they were talking about Feminazis and groups like Code Pink.  :-)

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
I thought it was just PMS.  :shrug:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne