Author Topic: Media Blames Truck, Not Terrorists or Islam, For Nice Attack  (Read 1513 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Yes, it's Alex Jones and Infowars, but he brings up a very valid point here.

Media Blames Truck, Not Terrorists or Islam, For Nice Attack

Will banning assault trucks stop more violence?

Paul Joseph Watson -  July 15, 2016 284 Comments

Leftist media outlets reacted to the devastating attack in Nice not by blaming Islam or even terrorists, but by suggesting that an inanimate object – the truck – was responsible for the carnage.

Instead of pointing the finger at Islamists, CNN, CBC and the New York Times all published headlines that served to hide the true nature of the attack.

CBC reported, “Children feared killed in Nice as truck attacks family event”. Presumably, the truck was somehow able to manifest artificial intelligence and plough itself through dozens of victims.

Children feared killed in Nice as truck attacks 'family event' https://t.co/aXdopT3e4T pic.twitter.com/0Yid2ImcWk

— CBC News (@CBCNews) July 15, 2016

Not to be outdone, CNN reported “Truck rams crowd; 84 dead in Nice,” again providing a convenient way of avoiding any mention of the ideology that inspired the driver.

The New York Times went with “Truck attack on French crowd; Scores die,” again pinning the blame on the vehicle rather than the Islamist inside it.

Given that the truck alone, and not the ideology that radicalized the terrorist who used one as a weapon, is to blame for the massacre in Nice, the solution to stop further violence is simple; Ban deadly assault trucks.

That's the entire article.  The link:

http://www.infowars.com/media-blames-truck-not-terrorists-or-islam-for-nice-attack/
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Media Blames Truck, Not Terrorists or Islam, For Nice Attack
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 10:14:07 AM »
Ah, it's that time after a terrorist attack when those responsible become made of teflon in the eyes of the left.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Media Blames Truck, Not Terrorists or Islam, For Nice Attack
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 12:45:10 PM »
If we just had strict truck control.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020