Author Topic: Thoughts running through my head  (Read 3085 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Thoughts running through my head
« on: January 19, 2008, 07:53:40 PM »
hyphenate  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Jan-19-08 09:38 AM
Original message
Thoughts running through my head   Updated at 9:38 AM

Edited on Sat Jan-19-08 09:44 AM by hyphenate
Have you ever been told, mostly as a child, that you should never use the word, "hate?" That if you must use something similar, you should say you "dislike them intensely" instead?

Well, there are no other words for me for at least the past 7 years, and I often find "hate" works perfectly. I never thought I could say it, but over the past 7 years, I have used it more often than I cared, because nothing else fits.

And while some might say how can you hate someone you've never met, it's obvious that GWB and DC are quite contemptible without the need for going any closer to them. Hating them from a distance keeps you safe behind the protest zone, and from people like Agent Mike.

Did you ever think, back in 2000,that you would find yourself speechless at the amount of shit the pukes would throw at you through this regime? I do remember I protested against John Ashcroft being the AG. But things got really confusing on 9-11--there were many of us who refused to get on the bandwagon, but were forced to do so, through peer pressure to be part of the club. "You're either with us or you're with the terrorists." Remember how that felt? The enemy had won at that point--we were made to silence our protests and be part of the "nation" and forfeit our own outrage as part of a united front. People got hurt when they tried to say something. You could not express yourself in any other way than to be a pawn in the political wasteland of GWB's Amerika.

Now, I want to say it out loud: GWB is a crook, a liar, a burden on society, a dumbass, a loser, a chickenhawk, a bully, and a stupid bastard. Dickhead is a liar, evil, scheming, a pimple on the ass of humanity, sneaky, conniving, useless and ignoble. The rest of the administration is filled with even more liars, criminals, dishonorable, and inhumane jerks.

And I "hate" every one of them. There I said it--I hope Agent Mike doesn't come to my door.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2718343

BDS on display bigtime.

hyphenate  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Jan-19-08 08:44 PM
Response to Reply #1
2. I don't necessarily hate all the voters   Updated at 9:38 AM

Though I know, for some reason, that they hate us. They've been brainwashed in many instances, to vote against their own interests, and that's sad. Rational thinking isn't their strong suit. It's far more obvious that the leaders are evil and don't care--a sign that many of them are sociopathic: they know the difference between right and wrong, but don't give a shit.

Thank God we have you to know what our best interests are and to save us from our brainwashing and lack of being able to think rationally.  :whatever:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
Re: Thoughts running through my head
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 07:56:26 PM »
hyphenate  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Jan-19-08 09:38 AM
Original message
Thoughts running through my head   Updated at 9:38 AM

***cuts to static***

Fixed.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 08:42:15 PM »
The enemy had won at that point--we were made to silence our protests and be part of the "nation" and forfeit our own outrage as part of a united front.

No DUmb fuk,you refuse to see and accept the enemy because it would mean that there are more important things in the world to deal with then your personal wants and wishes of entitlement.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 05:09:59 AM by Carl »

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 08:58:46 PM »
Quote from: BrainDead

It's a dark, lonely, and scary place.  Of course they run. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 08:28:23 AM »

I suspect the hypochondrial primitive reads franksolich.

The term "dislike them intensely" is just too too too coincidentally similar with my own "mildly dislike," which I've used frequently in the past--and never noticed anyone else using the term--generally when describing how BadCat feels about the primitives (BadCat mildly dislikes the primitives).

The primitives since January 2001 haven't proven a mother lode of literary talent and creative phrases, so I suspect the hypochondrial primitive "borrowed" this from me.  Not only the term itself, but the thought, is just too too too abstract to come into the primitive brain and consciousness.

Of course, as we all know, primitives tend to steal things; things ranging from money in the pockets of honest taxpayers to literary creations.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 08:44:52 AM »

I suspect a lot of people read frank.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 01:43:28 PM »

:clap:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 01:59:09 PM »

The term "dislike them intensely" is just too too too coincidentally similar with my own "mildly dislike," which I've used frequently in the past--and never noticed anyone else using the term--generally when describing how BadCat feels about the primitives (BadCat mildly dislikes the primitives).

Um... Entering the phrase "mildly dislike" into Google generates over 3000 hits... and the person who you suspect is copying you used only one word from the phrase. Why would you suspect that someone who uses a word as common as the word "dislike" is copying your writing? I just don't get it.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 03:50:21 PM »
But things got really confusing on 9-11--there were many of us who refused to get on the bandwagon, but were forced to do so, through peer pressure to be part of the club. "You're either with us or you're with the terrorists." Remember how that felt? The enemy had won at that point--we were made to silence our protests and be part of the "nation" and forfeit our own outrage as part of a united front. People got hurt when they tried to say something. You could not express yourself in any other way than to be a pawn in the political wasteland of GWB's Amerika.

Yeah we had heard what ya had to say and didn't like it

You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 04:09:52 PM »

Look at the sign...It has to be gator.... :lmao: :lmao:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 04:11:24 PM »

Look at the sign...It has to be gator.... :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah that's what I thought also

Look at the guy with the grin on his face :censored:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.