Author Topic: Buzz Click invites us lurking assholes to DU  (Read 5364 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Buzz Click invites us lurking assholes to DU
« on: January 19, 2008, 07:44:26 PM »
Buzz Clik  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Jan-18-08 12:43 PM
Response to Original message
19. I invite lurking assholes to contribute to this thread.

Come on, guys. You know you want to sing the praises of St. Ronald. Go for it! Burn a sock puppet, and tell us how you can demonstrate that Reagan brought the Soviet Union to an end.

Surely you aren't afraid to post here at DU. Not you swaggering geniuses who can grind us into the dirt with half your brain tied behind your back.

Or, maybe devilgrrl is right.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=2711691&mesg_id=2712448

Oh sure challenge us to post on a site where our posts will be nuked within 5 seconds of hitting submit.  :whatever:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jtyangel

Re: Buzz Click invites us lurking assholes to DU
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 07:54:26 PM »
That dweeb knows better too since he was schooled on all that once upon a time. He knows nobody is going to post to them because they can not.  :whatever:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 08:00:51 PM »
One word DUmmies....

Reykjavik

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 08:34:08 PM »
I didn't last very long on DU defending conservatives. They just want to call out the moles for banning.
**** em' all and their LibTard echo chamber.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 08:46:37 PM »
Tell you what, Buzzy Boy, you disingenuous son of a bitch, since you keep your brave talk and high horse behind guarded walls, you've already proven to me and everyone else how right we are about Ronald Reagan and how yours and DU's lies and utterly made up crap can't stand, nee won't, stand up to real debate.

Why don't you call for a more realistic scenario, Buzzy Boy?  Why don't you post a wide invitation for all your little mental midgets to come over here to a special thread I will make just for you and your little pigpeople?  Post it on DU large and proud.  Let them have a link, Buzzy.  Tell all your brave Soldiers of Truth ( :rotf: ) to get their doped-up asses over here.  We will have the door open for you.

Can we count on you around 10:00pm CST?  Come on, brave mouth!  Get out from behind your mama's skirt.

See you here.     

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 09:43:16 PM »
Butt-stick is a mighty brave keyboard warrior...and likely a wuss IRL.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 12:05:15 AM »
AWWWWW Gees!!!  :thatsright: He's obessess with us??????????   :whatever:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 02:48:35 AM »
What a cheesedick he is. If he had brains made of leather he couldn't saddle a flea.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 03:43:52 PM by Airwolf »
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Sonnabend

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 05:38:35 AM »
I have a username on DU

Unban it and we talk.

Till then, DILLIGAF?

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 08:48:20 AM »
I didn't last very long on DU defending conservatives. They just want to call out the moles for banning.
**** em' all and their LibTard echo chamber.
:bravo:

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 08:51:58 AM »
Tell you what, Buzzy Boy, you disingenuous son of a bitch, since you keep your brave talk and high horse behind guarded walls, you've already proven to me and everyone else how right we are about Ronald Reagan and how yours and DU's lies and utterly made up crap can't stand, nee won't, stand up to real debate.

Why don't you call for a more realistic scenario, Buzzy Boy?  Why don't you post a wide invitation for all your little mental midgets to come over here to a special thread I will make just for you and your little pigpeople?  Post it on DU large and proud.  Let them have a link, Buzzy.  Tell all your brave Soldiers of Truth ( :rotf: ) to get their doped-up asses over here.  We will have the door open for you.

Can we count on you around 10:00pm CST?  Come on, brave mouth!  Get out from behind your mama's skirt.

See you here.     

He's done that before to show off to his fellow DUmmies and try to earn points with $kimmer.

It didn't work out as well as he'd hoped.  He got  :busted: by just about everyone at CU within the first 50 posts.

He doesn't understand the concept of setting up an ambush.  You don't go out and advertise what you're doing and where you're doing it to the very people you want to set up.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Full-Auto

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 09:22:14 AM »
Why doesn't someone burn a mole and invite the dumb shit over here where we can really have a two way discussion?

He doesn't want to debate anything, he knows full well anything pro-Reagan that's posted will get nuke almost instantly.  He's a blow hard and a coward.  If he ventured off Skin's island and got into a real world debate, he knows he would get his clock cleaned.  So he makes his tough guy posts from the safety of Skin's island.

Real free thinker there.


Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 09:30:29 AM »
Why doesn't someone burn a mole and invite the dumb shit over here where we can really have a two way discussion?

It didn't work out too well for him last time he tried that.  And he recognizes too many names here that made him look foolish before.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 01:36:50 PM »
Buzz the fudge packer needs to shut his pie hole. This crap may fly at the DUmp but nobody here is impressed with your tough talk....freak. :mental:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 03:45:54 PM »

He doesn't want to debate anything, he knows full well anything pro-Reagan that's posted will get nuke almost instantly.  He's a blow hard and a coward.  If he ventured off Skin's island and got into a real world debate, he knows he would get his clock cleaned.  So he makes his tough guy posts from the safety of Skin's island.

Real free thinker there.

I thought he tried that at CU and got beat like a rented mule for showing all of us just how damn stupid a lib can be?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 09:35:14 PM »
Buzz Clik  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Jan-18-08 12:43 PM
Response to Original message
19. I invite lurking assholes to contribute to this thread.

Come on, guys. You know you want to sing the praises of St. Ronald. Go for it! Burn a sock puppet, and tell us how you can demonstrate that Reagan brought the Soviet Union to an end.

Surely you aren't afraid to post here at DU. Not you swaggering geniuses who can grind us into the dirt with half your brain tied behind your back.

Or, maybe devilgrrl is right.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=2711691&mesg_id=2712448

Oh sure challenge us to post on a site where our posts will be nuked within 5 seconds of hitting submit.  :whatever:
Freep! Buzzviper has been mole hunting for the last few days.He is incredibly bad at it  :whatever:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 09:55:19 PM »
What a cheesedick he is. If he had brains made of leather he couldn't saddle a flea.

He's too stupid to know that even exists.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 09:57:13 PM »
Freep! Buzzviper has been mole hunting for the last few days.He is incredibly bad at it  :whatever:

I'm picturing Inspector Clouseau poking around a bush with his umbrella, waiting for a conservative to jump out at any moment.   :lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 02:40:48 PM »
My mole lasted about 12 posts.  I was calling for TiT to verify his story and prove the freepers wrong.  I got told to "**** off".  I copied and pasted the rule about such behavior, whick got me the granite. :bawl:
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 02:48:19 PM »
My mole lasted about 12 posts.  I was calling for TiT to verify his story and prove the freepers wrong.  I got told to "**** off".  I copied and pasted the rule about such behavior, whick got me the granite. :bawl:

Which proves right there that the DUmmies will support anyone...no matter how much of a fraud they are...as long as what they are saying feeds the DUmmies BDS jones.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 02:50:56 PM »

Which proves right there that the DUmmies will support anyone...no matter how much of a fraud they are...as long as what they are saying feeds the DUmmies BDS jones.

Exactly, and I wasn't spewing any right wing venom.  Just saying he should man up and verify his story.  This was when he posted his "I'll **** your mothers" thread.  I did say he should go to CU and defend himself.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad