Current Events > Blogs

BIG BROTHER BANKRUPTING BABY BOOMERS

(1/2) > >>

5412:
Hi,

I used to be a regular on this forum until job requirements really cut into my time.  I started my own blog.

I am getting lots of positive feedback on this week's (FREE) article and thought I would post a link over here as many of you can relate to the subject and power of the federal government.  I don't normally go this far politically; however based on the feedback I am receiving I may continue to do so.

http://milleronthemoney.com/big-brothers-bank-bailouts-bankrupting-baby-boomers/

If the moderator feels this is inappropriate, please delete it, I don't want to break any rules.  My site is free and I am not selling anything.

Thanks and hope everyone is doing well,

Best regards5412

thundley4:
Hey, Dennis. Great year to be a Cubs fan, isn't it?

If anything the mods will move this to the forum for "advertising" blogs.

Chris_:
Hey, good to see you again. 

Big Dog:
Well-written.

I identified a contradiction in your article. You argue against the State picking winners and losers, and want less  monkeying in the banking industry by the State; yet you want the State to pick winners and losers as it breaks up large banks (monkeying on steroids).

obumazombie:

--- Quote from: Big Dog on June 23, 2016, 01:45:34 PM ---Well-written.

I identified a contradiction in your article. You argue against the State picking winners and losers, and want less  monkeying in the banking industry by the State; yet you want the State to pick winners and losers as it breaks up large banks (monkeying on steroids).

--- End quote ---

Maybe he could make use of the first book ever to be donated to the Conservative Cave travelling library.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version