Author Topic: Chick Fil A Did WHAT After Gay Club Shooting? Why Isn’t This Viral?  (Read 1178 times)

Offline mrclose

Remember the boycotts? :(

Chick Fil A has made national news for it’s owners’ stance on gay marriage. Anytime they do something even remotely non-PC, their supposed slip up goes viral. Hash tags pop up all over the place.

So why is that what they have done in the wake of the Orlando nightclub shooting hasn’t received a single mention on the mainstream new outlets?

It’s probably because people like New York City Mayor, Bill DeBlasio might have to eat crow instead of chicken. DeBlasio has said that Chick Fil A spreads a message of hate.

Not so yesterday. In a shocking move, the Orlando location at University and Rouse Road fired up its grills on Sunday. The chain is notorious for not being open, ever, on the first day of the week. Employees cooked up hundreds of their famous chicken sandwiches. They brewed dozens of gallons of sweet tea.

http://dcgazette.com/2016/chic-fil-gay-club-shooting-isnt-viral/#
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline SVPete

Looking over Google search results, I see that this was covered by Fox News, the DC Gazette, Washington Times, Washington Examiner, and BizPac Review. Breaking the string of conservative outlets being the ones who covered it are the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and the Atlanta CBS outlet; CfA is headquartered in an Atlanta suburb, so I guess it's local news.

I'm sure Progs are equal to finding a way to condemn CfA for trying to profit from a publicity stunt, if the MSM gave them a chance.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

This isn't the first time that CFA has stepped up when there was a need. I never hear about any other fast food joints doing anything.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
Have any of the left leaning business's stepped up to offer any assistance to the victims or their families in Orlando?
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline thundley4

Have any of the left leaning business's stepped up to offer any assistance to the victims or their families in Orlando?

I don't know the politics of Jet Blue Airlines, but i read that they were offering free flights for family members to go to Orlando.