Author Topic: EBT Card Outage? 8 Days Into June And Many Americans Are Still Waiting For Food  (Read 2408 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
One wonders just why this is happening.  Maybe it's deliberate to stoke up unrest in the big cities . . .

EBT Card Outage? 8 Days Into June And Many Americans Are Still Waiting For Food Stamp Money

By Michael Snyder, on June 8th, 2016

Widespread reports continue to pour in from all over the nation of “glitches” with the food stamp system.  It is eight days into the month and large numbers of people still have not received their benefits, and in other instances it is being reported that EBT cards are simply not working correctly.  So what in the world is going on here?  On downdetector.com there are scores of reports of problems with the EBT system from people all over the nation.  Could this simply be another example of government incompetence, or is something else at work here?

I had heard some rumblings about this over the past few days, but I had not really taken them seriously until I read an article from highly respected author Ray Gano…

It interesting over the weekend I got several emails telling me about cell phones being down, internet being down, and get this, EBT cards not working and having no money associated to them.

This is a concern because when the US Government has payment failures, then there is possibly something happening that the press is not telling you about.

Now, we know that computers have problems and that states, counties and cities run on computers. But what is interesting is that since the beginning of 2016, The US government has had over 2,700 reports on downdetector.com showing that they have been late loading the money onto these EBT cards.

Folks, we are now going on 8 days where the Government has not paid the EBT payments so that people have food.

I stretched my usual limit of five paragraphs to six to accommodate the last statement. 

The feeling over at the Economic Collapse Blog is that this is a test by the Feds.

The rest of the link is here:  http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/ebt-card-outage-it-is-8-days-into-june-and-many-americans-are-still-waiting-for-food-stamp-money
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Online Rick

• Crazy old man
Well have they got their money yet?

Offline RobJohnson

I do have empathy for those that are waiting on benefits to purchase food, especially the single parents with children or the elderly.

I have a friend that works for the Nevada Dept of Human Services. They have been having computer problems after an upgrade and went home early twice this week, as she could not post any benefits.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.