Author Topic: Jamba, Inc. Plans Strategic Changes ... (Texas Bound!)  (Read 1612 times)

Offline SVPete

Jamba, Inc. Plans Strategic Changes ... (Texas Bound!)
« on: May 05, 2016, 09:43:57 PM »
Jamba, Inc. Plans Strategic Changes to Enhance Franchise Support and Fuel Growth
EMERYVILLE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jamba, Inc. (NASDAQ:JMBA) (“Jamba” or the “Company”), a leading health and wellness brand, announced today its plans to relocate its Company headquarters, currently in Emeryville, California, to Frisco, Texas. The Company also announced changes to its organization structure and leadership team.
The Company’s move to Frisco, Texas, a North Dallas suburb, is designed to better position the Company for sustainable, long-term growth and thus better serve Jamba’s franchisees and customers. Over the next six months Jamba will transition its California Support Center operations to Frisco, which will serve as headquarters for the Company’s operations, business development, sales and marketing, finance, supply chain, technology, HR and other corporate functions. Following this transition, Jamba will close its Emeryville office.
“With the pending expiration of our lease in Emeryville at the end of 2016, we explored a number of location options that would offer us competitive operating costs, a region with extensive access to skilled restaurant talent, an attractive cost of living to our current and future team members and a geographical location that facilitates our ability to expand our store base. The State of Texas meets all of these criteria and Frisco is a community committed to healthy living that aligns closely with our overall mission,” said Pace.
Let me translate:

* "Competitive operating costs" = Low taxes, sane regulations, wages not artificially inflated by government fiat;

* "Attractive cost of living" = Low taxes, housing costs not inflated by government hyper-regulation, freeways not sized and "maintained" to drive commuters into using mass transit.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: Jamba, Inc. Plans Strategic Changes ... (Texas Bound!)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 09:47:29 AM »
Only knowing what I read Pete, it does not sound like a place (CA) that I would want to live but then again I'm in PA which is trying hard to get to CA's place.

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne