Author Topic: Mother of Son Murdered by an Illegal Breaks Down in Tears Before Congress, Beggi  (Read 10561 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Mother of Son Murdered by an Illegal Breaks Down in Tears Before Congress, Begging for Immigration Enforcement
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/19/mother-son-murdered-illegal-breaks-tears-congress-begging-immigration-enforcement/

The mother of a teenage son who was tortured and murdered by an illegal immigrant broke down in tears Tuesday before a House panel, begging for the government to enforce immigration law.

Laura Wilkerson, the mother of Josh Wilkerson, described in vivid detail the manner in which Hermilo Vildo Moralez, an illegal immigrant, beat, tortured, and eventually killed her son Josh then went to a movie.

In emotional testimony before the House Immigration and Border Subcommittee, Wilkerson expressed frustration that the problem of illegal immigration has not been fixed since the last time she testified before Congress in July 2015.

America is seriously broken.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Fourwinds

My heart breaks for her but Congress doesn't care. After all, their sons and daughters will remain safe in guarded communities with the best education our money can buy. They will never have to encounter those who are a danger to them.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
I wish I could say it was unbelievable.

:censored:

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DLR Pyro

Everyone is so caught up in worrying about what bathrooms freaks of nature should be allowed to use when our focus should be on ensuring that no American will become a victim of a person in this country illegally.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020