Author Topic: 1st post  (Read 12059 times)

Offline ZRBD

• Probationary (Probie)
1st post
« on: April 12, 2016, 06:06:50 PM »
I am a refugee from another forum. The divorce has been coming on for some time now. They changed, not me. :( I'll be honest, I may go back there to make sure they haven't come to their senses. I haven't looked this place over real well yet but from what I see, I think it will be fun.

I live in West Texas and I have always been for Cruz. I tolerate differing opinions until they start to lie and get emotional and arrogant. That's basically why I am here. I am a practicing Christian and very thankful to be called by that name. I don't expect agreement on that topic either but again, I expect and will give respect. Come to think of it, that is another reason I am here. I am certainly conservative and I like Rush (he is not an apologist for either candidate) and Levin. The rest are parrots and annoying with attempts to sound knowledgeable and original. I love my family. Thanks for letting me join.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: 1st post
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 06:07:47 PM »
Welcome.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline SighLass

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 06:33:56 PM »
Welcome, I am still looking around at all the rooms here myself. Seems like good folks so far. I have noticed that a lot of the oldies are centric to the DUmpster forum. I never really got into peering at the nuthouse, but perhaps it will grow on me in time. Unfortunately the learning curve on all the players at DU they took years to study is not in my favor.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 06:47:27 PM by SighLass »

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 11:42:59 AM »
Welcome.

I came from a similar situation. My former forum (RO) often took the side of liberals who were often too eager to stir trouble. The moderators many times took the side of liberals which resulted in long time conservative members getting banned.

CC is a friendly bunch but deal with the inevitable squabble in a relatively sane way. THE FIGHT CLUB.  :lmao:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 02:47:47 PM »
Welcome to Conservative Cave.

I am a motorcycle riding, cigar smoking, bourbon drinking, gun toting, meat eating libertarian from Kansas, with a taste for curvy redheads. When I'm not riding, smoking, drinking, shooting, eating, or chasing redheads, I have an evening radio talk show chock full of politics and manly good times.

If that didn't scare you away, nothing will!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 02:50:38 PM by Big Dog »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 10:05:23 AM »
Welcome to Conservative Cave.

I am a motorcycle riding, cigar smoking, bourbon drinking, gun toting, meat eating libertarian from Kansas, with a taste for curvy redheads. When I'm not riding, smoking, drinking, shooting, eating, or chasing redheads, I have an evening radio talk show chock full of politics and manly good times.

If that didn't scare you away, nothing will!

I guess I did scare him away!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2016, 07:34:10 PM »
I guess I did scare him away!

So many one hit wonders, maybe I'll just wait next time.  :whatever:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline ZRBD

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 09:02:01 AM »
Not scared off and not a one hit wonder! I've been out of town. It is not real easy to get adjusted to a new format so give me some time to break old habits. Thank all of you for the friendly welcome!

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 09:58:58 AM »
Not scared off and not a one hit wonder! I've been out of town. It is not real easy to get adjusted to a new format so give me some time to break old habits. Thank all of you for the friendly welcome!

Have fun. We do!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 11:32:02 AM »

Good to read your response.

We can be a bit rough with noobs, but most of that is just an examination to see how butt-hurt a person can get before they flounce off. Most of the libs tend to either flounce off or self-immolate after a few half-hearted attempts for them to show the world how puny their penis really is.

Even the wimmenzes do that.

:lmao:

Welcome, and don't be a stranger!

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2016, 07:22:46 AM »
]b]Welcome! Be strange, but don't be a stranger, :-) ![/b]
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.