Author Topic: A site with lists of attacks, deaths and injuries caused in the name of Islam  (Read 1817 times)

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
Lots of stuff to be had on this site. It's sorted into different time frames with more recent stuff being days and months with past years separated on their own.

Its based off official figures and the counts are easy to verify. I thought you folks would appreciate.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx

Offline thundley4

Lots of stuff to be had on this site. It's sorted into different time frames with more recent stuff being days and months with past years separated on their own.

Its based off official figures and the counts are easy to verify. I thought you folks would appreciate.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx

Nice to see you back. How's it going with Obama's white twin up there?

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
Nice to see you back. How's it going with Obama's white twin up there?

He hasn't really done much up until yesterday when the budget was announced. I'm not keen on the massive deficit or the cuts to our already underfunded military while simultaneously increasing the CBCs funding. I also don't know what to think about this weird desire the LPC has to bring as many as possible refugees into the country during a time of economic trouble. Other than that he's done so little it's hard to honestly judge at this point.

I just hope things work out in the end, because I would be seriously surprised if he doesn't get a decade or more in power like his father did.

I didn't vote for him, but even voting for the conservative party this time around I knew they weren't viable any longer to win the election. It's going to take a long time for them to rebuild as a party after last Octobre.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 08:32:02 PM by compaqxp »