Author Topic: subway cat explains tattoos bring out feline beauty  (Read 6346 times)

Offline djones520

Re: subway cat explains tattoos bring out feline beauty
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2008, 09:35:25 PM »
UGP bothers me.  Like the type of soul-shuddering bothering.  I try to avoid any threads that discuss "it's" personal life.  This person is so ****ing miserable, it amazes me that it hasn't killed itself yet.  I dont understand it's will to keep on living when so many have killed themselves for less.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2008, 09:39:17 PM »
Not only does it think it's a male cat, it seems to have forgotten it's birthday.  :rofl:

I suppose saying **** you Would be Unprofessional than?

When someone in a position of authority over you, like your supervisor, asks you do to do something, invariably, it is interpreted as a demand. Saying "no" risks the charge against you of insubordination, which would elevate your chances of being fired, a frightening experience to contemplate. Interestingly, in the aboriginal group called the Semai,(which I have just learned is part of the Orang Asli from this map), known for their nonviolence and fun loving attitudes, it is very easy to say no. The children of Semai are taught from an early age, the concept of "bood."

If a parent asks a child to do something and the child replies "I bood," in other words, "I don’t feel like doing that," the matter is closed. The parent never tries to force or coerce the child to do something it does not want to do! As a consequence, Semai society is nonhierarchical. There are no formal leaders, no police, courts or government and best of all, there is no violence! Unfortunately, this nonhierachical society is defenseless against domination systems, such as corporations, which are currently decimating their tribal lands.They say that the language we are taught prepares us for the society we are going to be living in. Language having the above four characteristics prepares us to live in a domination system where a few people (largely hidden from view) will control the large majority. I am not satisfied living in such a system.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=204014095&blogID=371625919
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2008, 09:58:22 PM »
Not only does it think it's a male cat, it seems to have forgotten it's birthday.  :rofl:

I suppose saying **** you Would be Unprofessional than?

When someone in a position of authority over you, like your supervisor, asks you do to do something, invariably, it is interpreted as a demand. Saying "no" risks the charge against you of insubordination, which would elevate your chances of being fired, a frightening experience to contemplate. Interestingly, in the aboriginal group called the Semai,(which I have just learned is part of the Orang Asli from this map), known for their nonviolence and fun loving attitudes, it is very easy to say no. The children of Semai are taught from an early age, the concept of "bood."

If a parent asks a child to do something and the child replies "I bood," in other words, "I don’t feel like doing that," the matter is closed. The parent never tries to force or coerce the child to do something it does not want to do! As a consequence, Semai society is nonhierarchical. There are no formal leaders, no police, courts or government and best of all, there is no violence! Unfortunately, this nonhierachical society is defenseless against domination systems, such as corporations, which are currently decimating their tribal lands.They say that the language we are taught prepares us for the society we are going to be living in. Language having the above four characteristics prepares us to live in a domination system where a few people (largely hidden from view) will control the large majority. I am not satisfied living in such a system.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=204014095&blogID=371625919
Okay, I am not exactly sure why I clicked that.  She says it is bullying for her to be told to watch the offensive language.  Basically, by her own admission, bullying others to force thier acceptance of her offensive language.  Hypocrite much?

I always love these primitive cultures these idiots trot out.  Indeed, has their culture produced any noteworthy scientific knowledge.  Does their culture provide a great amount of freedom along with a great deal of security from things like disease and starvation?  The answer is invariably no.  Why should one seek to emulate a culture that really hasn't succeeded at very much?
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2008, 10:28:43 PM »

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline Chris_

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2008, 10:30:07 PM »
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=204014095&blogID=319174747 :mental:

My GAWD!

That is quite possibly the OOOOGLIEST ManBearSheCatestite I have ever seen.

I'm pretty sure that is her own personal MySpace page.  Check out the pictures.  :bawl:

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2008, 11:05:37 PM »
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=204014095&blogID=319174747 :mental:

My GAWD!

I'm pretty sure that is her own personal MySpace page.  Check out the pictures.  :bawl:

Chris, you need to stay away from that page.  There's no telling what kind of diseases you can get from it.
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2008, 04:14:13 AM »

My GAWD!

Chris, you need to stay away from that page.  There's no telling what kind of diseases you can get from it.

Hmmm.  I've heard it said that, when one learns from their own experience, it's called knowledge; when one learns from the experiences of others, it's called wisdom.  I'll use your wisdom, milady, and not click on the page, lest my eyeballs require a hot poker to rectify the damage done to them.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2008, 04:20:45 AM »

My GAWD!

Whatever they are, they should be isolated, concentrated, weaponized and then dropped on our enemies.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2008, 05:36:53 AM »
I've always thought that UGP was afflicted with Borderline personality disorder the things that she posts pretty much scream it!
It has been my experience that those who sit around doing nothing but feeling sorry for themselves could be diagnosed with anything.  There are a lot of people with better reasons than her to sit around feeling sorry for themselves, but they don't.  Instead, they make themselves get up and be productive as society expects of them.  She won't even try.  She refuses help unless it comes in the form of an unquestioning welfare check.  That is why I have come to think that while she may have problems, she is also doing a great deal of shamming.  Why shouldn't she?  She gets everything for nothing.

I won't deny that clinical psychological problems do exist, but those problems may be overdiagnosed. 
Well...Yes she is a narcissist....it's a main trait of most borderlines ie. "There's nothing wrong with me,it's the rest of the world that is ****ed up!" I also have the feeling mom may have reinforced some of this behaviour by spoiling UGP from a young age. I also wonder what happened to dad? Children don't usually have the issues that UGP has when there is a strong male role model present.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!