Author Topic: And the winner is... (randys1)  (Read 28022 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: And the winner is...
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2016, 05:58:37 AM »
My son got me a Glock 43 for Christmas. Such a good boy!

Cindie

Dayum!  Good job, Cindie!

Also, to the fake-black fake-Rolex salesman Randy, congrats on your win! :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

Re: And the winner is... (randys1)
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2016, 07:25:21 AM »
CA's north coast, including the Humboldt Bay area, is gorgeous. I'm most familiar with northern Sonoma and southern Mendocino Counties' coastal areas, but I just found there's a half marathon that does a half circle around Arcata Bay, from Arcata to Eureka, using an ocean-side barrier island (I! Want!).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2016, 09:56:14 AM »
Wunerfulwunerfulwunerful.   :lmao:   Yes   :cheersmate:

[Q]Since he's a musician (pan flute, I'm guessing),......[/q]
No ma'am, Tube Flute and Pipe Organ.   :naughty:  :naughty:

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2016, 09:58:02 AM »
Wunerfulwunerfulwunerful.   :lmao:   Yes   :cheersmate:

[Q]Since he's a musician (pan flute, I'm guessing),......[/q]
No ma'am, Tube Flute and Pipe Organ.   :naughty:  :naughty:
Probably plays the Skin Flint too.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2016, 04:39:19 PM »
CA's north coast, including the Humboldt Bay area, is gorgeous. I'm most familiar with northern Sonoma and southern Mendocino Counties' coastal areas, but I just found there's a half marathon that does a half circle around Arcata Bay, from Arcata to Eureka, using an ocean-side barrier island (I! Want!).

Went to college there. My youngest son was born in Santa Rosa. Northern & Southern CA should be two separate states. Southern CA is the asshole of the left coast.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2016, 09:10:55 AM »
I will unashamedly take credit for bringing Mr Shaw to the forefront last year which culminated with his reaching the pinnacle this year!

Please feel free to send me a Rolex for my belief in you Randy.
Then please **** off and die. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2016, 10:27:07 AM »
Went to college there. My youngest son was born in Santa Rosa. Northern & Southern CA should be two separate states. Southern CA is the asshole of the left coast.

Cindie

I grew up in the sane County NW across the river from Sacramento. Our family vacations were usually to a little place a quarter mile north on SR 1 from the tiny town of Anchor Bay. In addition to the Humboldt Half there's a race near Jenner, and a race near Aptos (home of NYC_SKP, or whatever his DU handle was) that are on my wish list for 2017 or 2018. Hmmm, wonder what there might be in Gualala ...

ETA: I! WANT!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 10:32:14 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Karin

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2016, 11:38:53 AM »
I knew it, I just knew that he would win top spot!  And what a perfect photo BFDU found to use as his current avi! 

Thanks for the great write up, Cindie, and congratulations on your sweet, sweet Christmas gift. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2016, 12:31:16 PM »
Fantastic job Cindie!  Sorry I couldn't contribute as much as usual.  Real life got in the way, but I do enjoy tabulating the votes.

Shall keep you all informed on the latest from ground zero here in Iowa.  Only 9 more days of relentless ads that I must suffer through/endure.

To a wonderful 2016, my friends. Cheers!!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2016, 05:44:31 AM »
I personally think TheMastersNemesis should have gotten first and Randy gotten second, but it's all good.

"randys1 (15,013 posts)
97. Didnt you call Kanye a shitty artist with your first comment?
I am in awe when I watch white people tell Black people which Black artists are good and which arent, in awe.
in a bad way of course
But, I am not sure who here is white and who is Black, either."

When talking about 1strongblackman's position in the list a while ago, I noted that a good way of telling if you're dealing with a hardcore racist is if he or she, in writing, capitalizes his or her own race, and does not do so for other races.
However, when someone does that to a DIFFERENT race, as Randy did here (Twice in one sentence, so there's no way it's a typo), that's a good indication that the person is a pitiful, sniveling racial sycophant who earnestly believes that other races are superior to his/ her own, which is itself a form of racism.
It's hard to tell which view is worse.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2016, 09:45:02 AM »
randys1 (15,013 posts)
97. Didnt you call Kanye a shitty artist with your first comment?
I am in awe when I watch white people tell Black people which Black artists are good and which arent, in awe.
in a bad way of course

Yet this very post does the very thing rr1 mocks, though less directly.

Personally, I'd take Duke Ellington or George Benson or Earl Klugh over any/every rapper any day and twice on Sundays. rr1 might disagree, but that's why it's called personal taste.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2016, 03:38:57 PM »
Yet this very post does the very thing rr1 mocks, though less directly.

Personally, I'd take Duke Ellington or George Benson or Earl Klugh over any/every rapper any day and twice on Sundays. rr1 might disagree, but that's why it's called personal taste.

Oh, you want a list of black artists Randy doesn't even know about, but who farted more talent than any rapper?  Got a minute?

JohnColtraneCannonballAdderleyJoeChambersPaulChambersHankMobleyLeeMorganGrantGreenMilesDavisBlueMitchellJimmySmithJuniorCookPhillyJoeJoesBoogalooJoeJonesJimmyHeathWesMontgomeryConnieKayJohnnyGriffinKennyDrewButchWarrenBillyHigginsDexterGordonFreddyHubbardArtBlakeyCurtisFuller and then I got bored of thinking 20x faster than I type so I left out a hundred more.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2016, 05:36:36 PM »
An obvious but great musician: Stevie Wonder.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2016, 11:05:11 PM »
An obvious but great musician: Stevie Wonder.

He won't see that you forgot about him until now.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.