Author Topic: hi guys i am new  (Read 12029 times)

Offline forumman

• Probationary (Probie)
hi guys i am new
« on: January 17, 2016, 01:33:01 AM »
Hello I just found your website tonight and added a few posts I hope no one minds.  I am a new member and being a avid reader I find news articles and news stories that a lot of people haven't heard about. I hope that people enjoy reading the news bits I find and comment on them.  I want to make new friends on here not enemies. 

peace out 

John

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: hi guys i am new
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 10:10:27 AM »
Welcome!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 10:25:04 AM »
John,  I see that the source for all of your posts about "news stories" come from the same website "ebolaoutbreakmap".  You aren.t just here to generate traffic for that site are you?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 12:04:26 PM »
Welcome!

Don't blog pimp.

But feel free to engage and enjoy!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 12:49:39 PM »
Hello I just found your website tonight and added a few posts I hope no one minds.  I am a new member and being a avid reader I find news articles and news stories that a lot of people haven't heard about. I hope that people enjoy reading the news bits I find and comment on them.  I want to make new friends on here not enemies. 

peace out 

John

Welcome, friend John! I can see from your introduction that you are a keen observer of the human condition, and perhaps even a gentleman adventurer, currently between opportunities. Did you know that you can make up to $725 a week from home? Ask me how!

And speaking of news stories that a lot of people haven't heard about, did you read that the 2016 Presidential election is actually a proxy war between the Reptilians of Tau Ceti and the Greys from Alpha Centauri?  I read it on the Internet, so it must be true.

See you around the water cooler... unless you're actually a Reptilian from Tau Ceti, and don't drink water.  Oops, did I give anything away?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 01:39:43 PM »
Welcome!

Don't blog pimp.

But feel free to engage and enjoy!
Welcome, forumman. Please do not use our site to pimp your blog.
This is a discussion forum. We discuss things here.
Please. Feel free to engage us in a conversation. If I have to say it, a conversation means more than just a link to your blog.

Thank you.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2016, 01:51:47 PM »
Welcome, forumman. Please do not use our site to pimp your blog.
This is a discussion forum. We discuss things here.
Please. Feel free to engage us in a conversation. If I have to say it, a conversation means more than just a link to your blog.

Thank you.

You forgot to tell him about our standing offer to earn $750 a week at home in his spare time.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 11:39:23 AM »
Welcome, friend John! I can see from your introduction that you are a keen observer of the human condition, and perhaps even a gentleman adventurer, currently between opportunities. Did you know that you can make up to $725 a week from home? Ask me how!

And speaking of news stories that a lot of people haven't heard about, did you read that the 2016 Presidential election is actually a proxy war between the Reptilians of Tau Ceti and the Greys from Alpha Centauri?  I read it on the Internet, so it must be true.

See you around the water cooler... unless you're actually a Reptilian from Tau Ceti, and don't drink water.  Oops, did I give anything away?

ROFLMFAO!!!!

+5 (if I remember, that is) . . .  :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2016, 01:13:47 PM »
ROFLMFAO!!!!

+5 (if I remember, that is) . . .  :-)

Thank you very much!

Proof Elvis was actually a Reptilian from Tau Ceti.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.