Author Topic: NYE sexual harassment by asylum seekers in Helsinki  (Read 2227 times)

Offline Belle

NYE sexual harassment by asylum seekers in Helsinki
« on: January 08, 2016, 10:56:33 AM »
"Finnish police waited a week to mention it."
Three sexual assaults allegedly took place at Helsinki’s central railway station on New Year’s Eve, where around 1,000 mostly Iraqi asylum seekers had converged…

“Ahead of New Year’s Eve, the police caught wind of information that asylum seekers in the capital region possibly had similar plans to what the men gathered in Cologne’s railway station have been reported to have had."
"Strikingly similar to Cologne, from the premeditation involved to the train station being selected as a target to the estimate of how many men were there. To repeat, though: Why’d it take a week for this to come out, especially given the international media attention to what happened in Germany? Forgive my cynical heart for suspecting that Finnish authorities may have held the information in hopes of quietly burying it but then changed their minds, either because the Cologne attacks gave them cover to say what happened in Helsinki isn’t a uniquely Finnish problem or because they feared a cover-up like the one attempted in Cologne would eventually be exposed."

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: NYE sexual harassment by asylum seekers in Helsinki
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 12:01:35 PM »
An organized planned event, which is very clearly and very obviously intended to terrorize people. Known in sane circles, as real and actual terrorism.

And yet you can hardly find a DUmmy willing to use that word, except when referring to the nra.

Sometimes I think we are doomed.

CMD

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 01:59:10 PM »
An organized planned event, which is very clearly and very obviously intended to terrorize people. Known in sane circles, as real and actual terrorism.

And yet you can hardly find a DUmmy willing to use that word, except when referring to the nra.

Sometimes I think we are doomed.

CMD

We're not doomed, my friend, but there's trouble ahead for the DUmmies and their ilk.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 10:21:29 AM »
We're not doomed, my friend, but there's trouble ahead for the DUmmies and their ilk.

Like lambs to slaughter, and we'll continue to let them lead their own way.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 04:29:57 PM »
Like lambs to slaughter, and we'll continue to let them lead their own way.

You got that right!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.