Author Topic: Cartel Boss ‘El Chapo’ Declares War on Islamic State  (Read 12260 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Cartel Boss ‘El Chapo’ Declares War on Islamic State

Fresh off his astounding escape from a Mexican prison, Sinaloa Cartel leader Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman is warning the Islamic State against interfering with his drug cartel’s operations.

CartelBlog reports that the Islamic State has been destroying Sinaloa’s drug shipments—Islamic law strictly forbids drug use—and El Chapo is not happy about it.

According to CartelBlog, the drug lord sent a threatening letter to Islamic State leaders warning them against interfering in Sinaloa affairs.

"You [the Islamic State] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly pussies. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.

My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a whore that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them."
Washington Free Beacon

Another one of those 'who to root for' conundrums.  The Mexican cartels are just as violent as ISIS.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Cartel Boss ‘El Chapo’ Declares War on Islamic State
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 01:11:42 PM »
Washington Free Beacon

Another one of those 'who to root for' conundrums.  The Mexican cartels are just as violent as ISIS.

Who to root for?

Yes! :whistling: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 06:42:52 PM »
Good grief. Time to head to the hills folks. 
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 09:10:03 PM »
Scumbag vs. Scumbag
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 09:03:35 AM »
Yeah, it would have been nice to see those two going at it, but oh well...

Still, it does show just how gullible the mainstream media is.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 07:39:35 PM »
The muzzies don't really want to get along with anyone.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.