Author Topic: ISIS Brags About Exploiting Refugee Program to Send “Sleeper Cells” to Europe  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
ISIS Brags About Exploiting Refugee Program to Send “Sleeper Cells” to Europe
http://www.infowars.com/isis-brags-about-exploiting-refugee-program-to-send-sleeper-cells-to-europe/

A newly uncovered 99-page manifesto produced by the Islamic State brags about how the terror organization has exploited the refugee program to send jihadist sleeper cells to Europe since 2012, with the goal of creating Muslim “no go zones” in western cities that can be used as a base from which to launch further Paris-style attacks.

The manifesto, entitled Black Flags from Rome, serves as a shocking reminder of the danger posed by allowing potentially millions of Muslim migrants to enter Europe and America via the “refugee” red carpet.

At least three individuals who posed as “refugees” have now been connected to the Paris attacks, including the mastermind behind the plot, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, who brazenly revealed how he exploited the migrant red carpet to plot bloodshed.

I know this from InfoWars. I am no surprised that ISIS is using the refugee situation to commit evil acts.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

ISIS Brags About Exploiting Refugee Program to Send “Sleeper Cells” to Europe
Is this what it means to be "contained"
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020