Author Topic: Maher: Liberal Idea That Muslims Share American Values Is 'Bulls**t'  (Read 2653 times)

Offline mrclose

Wow, even the very liberal Bill Maher gets it! :cheersmate:

Last night on "Real Time," Bill Maher went off on liberals who "don't want to recognize" that many Muslims, including Syrian refugees, have "values that are at odds" with those of Americans.

The HBO host said that many Muslim countries either have or want Islamic sharia law, which he said is not in line with "our values."

"This idea that somehow we do share values, that all religions are alike, is bulls**t, and we need to call it bulls**t."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/11/21/bill-maher-liberals-wont-recognize-muslims-values-are-odds-america

http://youtu.be/9VgY8Xe16no

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Maher: Liberal Idea That Muslims Share American Values Is 'Bulls**t'
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 07:16:10 PM »
He(Maher) and the late Christopher Hitchens are/were libs who got it when it came to muzzies.
They were both very liberal almost everywhere else though.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 06:58:58 PM »
But Hillary says that we share many of the same values with the Mudslimes.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 07:16:59 PM »
He(Maher) and the late Christopher Hitchens are/were libs who got it when it came to muzzies.
They were both very liberal almost everywhere else though.

Maher is no hypocrite re religion.  He doesn't like any, disdains them all, and isn't terrified of political correctness.  We are used to Christian bashing, but he bashes Moosies with equal enthusiasm, and unlike his retarded fellow libs, he knows damn well who wants to plant him six feet under and he calls them out for what they are, p.c. nonsense notwithstanding.  So, give a guy his due at least he is no ****ing hypocrite and he's sure a helluva lot braver than Obola.  Of course, so are mice turds, so there is that!
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 07:42:24 AM »
We have a president that can't even mutter the words "radical Islam".  They are terrorists, they are a clear threat to our country; perhaps except to the radical liberal sitting in our oval office.  Maybe he feels he is above them and has all the security he needs for himself and his family at his fingertips.  :whistling:
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 09:32:28 AM »
Maher is no hypocrite re religion.  He doesn't like any, disdains them all, and isn't terrified of political correctness.  We are used to Christian bashing, but he bashes Moosies with equal enthusiasm, and unlike his retarded fellow libs, he knows damn well who wants to plant him six feet under and he calls them out for what they are, p.c. nonsense notwithstanding.  So, give a guy his due at least he is no ****ing hypocrite and he's sure a helluva lot braver than Obola.  Of course, so are mice turds, so there is that!

I think mouse turds has a lot to do with the plague or "black death", as it's known in some circles.

Which brings up an interesting point altogether when you're talking about Barry...
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2015, 09:18:38 PM »
I think mouse turds has a lot to do with the plague or "black death", as it's known in some circles.

Which brings up an interesting point altogether when you're talking about Barry...

Just getting back to this thread, Eupher.

I think it was actually black rats who carried the fleas that brought the plague to Europe.  I can't imagine anyone in political office nowadays who would perfectly fit the designation of a black rat, can you? :whistling:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2015, 09:21:16 PM »
Just getting back to this thread, Eupher.

I think it was actually black rats who carried the fleas that brought the plague to Europe.  I can't imagine anyone in political office nowadays who would perfectly fit the designation of a black rat, can you? :whistling:

I'd offer that black rats are mice that actually work for a living. At least they provide the f'n fleas a mode of transportion.  :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.