Author Topic: The Big Guy: Targeted for Termination  (Read 7874 times)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
The Big Guy: Targeted for Termination
« on: November 19, 2015, 05:01:33 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027360502

I only have Internet access through my phone for a while, so I'll have to post like this for a little bit. Don't know how long. I just thought this was funny. Apologies for not being able to drag the quotes over.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: The Big Guy: Targeted for Termination
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 05:11:02 AM »
Response to cui bono (Reply #140)

Thu Nov 19, 2015, 02:04 AM

Star Member bravenak (18,536 posts)
144. What is the Clinton Cave?

I know the conservative cave because Frank writes funny insults about me. Is that it? I'll have you know, that bravenak that posts at the conservative cave that says racist and strange things is not ME! That is a TROLL who likes harassing the cavers for some insane reason.

:-)

What comic gold that thread is!  :cheersmate:

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 05:21:03 AM »
Ok which one of you is trolling the Hillary Clinton Supporters forum and making OS (who is dying) feel uncomfortable?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 05:21:47 AM »
I'll have you know, that bravenak that posts at the conservative cave that says racist and strange things is not ME! That is a TROLL who likes harassing the cavers for some insane reason.

Well then by all means sign up and defend yourself.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 05:22:11 AM »
Seems OS and the rest of the  :shortbus: squad are calling out us, Truthdig, Manny Goldstien, and cui bono among others. 

Stevie seems to be slipping fast into his dementia, paranoia is one of the first signs.   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 05:26:08 AM »
grasswire (43,953 posts)
13. even the Cavers couldn't shut you down, Steve.

Remember that fracas?

Ummm...how did that election turn out for him grasswipe?

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 05:31:49 AM »
Someone needs to screen cap that slap fight between beam me up scotty and bravenak before that whole thread goes down the memory hole.

braven is implying cali is racist and BMUS is defending cali.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 05:36:56 AM »
That thread is awesome !

I love it when libs target each other using the same tactics that they use against conservatives. I also love how they don't see that they employ the very rhetoric they accuse conservatives of, such as wanting to stifle free speech.

They don't realize that we prefer 'amplifying' stupidity, so everyone can see the derp on display. It is so much easier to prove one's case with evidence instead of rumor. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 05:38:44 AM »
Response to Warren DeMontague (Reply #146)

Thu Nov 19, 2015, 06:05 AM

muriel_volestrangler (78,080 posts)
250. Well said. That's the best explanation of that Hillary site I've seen.

Yes, they ignored the postive Hillary site that was well publicised on DU. There are many pro-Hillary sites they could use that aren't associated with DU, and perhaps they do, but 'HCS', after months, is still a site with its front page half-full of boilerplate "insert your story here" messages. That's because they have no interest at all in attracting anyone who is just a Hillary supporter; the forums are now completely hidden from anyone who hasn't been invited to join them (which is why, I presume, the HCS members are in this thread, saying "yeah, well, prove it..."). Its purpose is to talk about DU in secret, and we've seen the results.

:popcorn:

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2015, 05:40:26 AM »
Don't know how to screencap things on an android! :bawl: So wish I was tech savvy.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2015, 05:42:02 AM »
Its purpose is to talk about DU in secret,

Don't anyone tell these DUmmies about the members only FB page that does the same thing.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2015, 05:47:31 AM »
Don't know how to screencap things on an android! :bawl: So wish I was tech savvy.

Put your hand along the left edge of the screen like you are going to give it a karate chop. Swipe your hand across to the right side.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2015, 05:50:41 AM »
beam me up scottie (39,802 posts)
244. That's what always happens with offsite groups that exist only to trash other DUers.

They eventually implode because the members end up turning on each other.

It's only a matter of time before this one does too.

Ummm...BMUS...CU's Best/Worst of DU has been around...along with the rest of the site since around 2004.  Conservative Cave and this very DUmpster has been around since 2008.  Neither is anywhere close to imploding...both have sections that trash your stupid ideology.

Just sayin...

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2015, 05:54:55 AM »
Ummm...BMUS...CU's Best/Worst of DU has been around...along with the rest of the site since around 2004.  Conservative Cave and this very DUmpster has been around since 2008.  Neither is anywhere close to imploding...both have sections that trash your stupid ideology.

Just sayin...

You would be better served speaking Troof2Boulders than attempting Troof2Moonbats.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2015, 05:56:14 AM »
You would be better served speaking Troof2Boulders than attempting Troof2Moonbats.

LOL! True!  :rotf:

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2015, 05:57:27 AM »
Uh-oh...someone just tossed down the gauntlet

NanceGreggs (18,164 posts)
126. This is the HEIGHT of DU insanity.

How can anyone from another site “target you for termination from DU? As a long-standing member here, the only people who could “terminate” you would be Skinner or EarlG. Somehow, I don’t see them doing that. Do you? And if you believe that posters on another site have some kind of influence over who DU Admins “terminate”, I’m sure we’d all like to hear that theory – in detail.

I am a member at the HRC Supporters site – the one allegedly “targeting” you. And I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you’re not even a topic of conversation over there. And neither are the many people here who are so convinced of their own importance, they believe they are being conspired against by a group of people who, quite frankly, don’t even recognize their user names.

Let’s not be coy. There are many, MANY people on DU who “discuss among themselves” – via FB, email, PMs, or other sites – about DUers they like, don’t like, believe to be RW trolls, believe to be returned zombies, believe to be socks, and people they would love to see banned. They also discuss REC’ing certain OPs, coming to a poster’s defence when they think they’re being ganged-up on in a thread, and give a head’s-up on “alertable” posts.

This is true of both BS supporters and HRC supporters – and let’s not pretend that is not the reality. It is also true of the RWers who post here and coordinate elsewhere – and let’s not pretend the fact that they freely post here isn’t a reality either.

DU, by Skinner’s own calculation, is comprised of 85% BS supporters. That means that any post alerted on will most likely be adjudicated by a jury that is made up of a majority of BS supporters. So explain for us how a fraction of the 15% HRC-supporting DUers who are members the HRC Supporting site are in a position to “target” anyone on DU. Explain how that small number of people are able to exert any kind of control over a site that consists of 85% BS supporters – and do tell, because this is an explanation I REALLY want to hear.

As for those who insist that the HRC Supporters site is a “hate site”, after what has been allowed to be posted on DEMOCRATICUnderground over the past six years about DEMOCRATS, it is beyond the most blatant hypocrisy for anyone posting on DU to think they are in a position to accuse anyone of “hateful” posts elsewhere.

The Hillary Supporters site was created as a direct response to the need for HRC supporters to have a place where they could post news about Hillary’s campaign without being harassed by anti-HRC posters – in the same way The BOG was created as a place where Obama supporters could discuss his presidency and accomplishments without being harassed by anti-Obama posters. Yes, that’s right – people who support the Democratic president and the current Democratic front-runner have had to find safe havens from the anti-Democratic contingent right here on DemocraticUnderground.

Think about that. Let it sink in. The very posters who support Democrats have had to find a refuge from DemocraticUnderground.

If you give any credence to anyone telling you that you have been “targeted” by posters on the HRC Supporters site, I invite you (or them) to post the proof thereof. And if you (or they) have no such proof (and I know you/they don’t), I’d say you’re probably being “targeted” by someone who thinks you are gullible and easily-manipulated into believing anything you’re told.

So let’s have it, Steve – let’s have the proof that you’re being targeted by anyone, anywhere, for any reason.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2015, 05:59:17 AM »
joshcryer (53,289 posts)
251. Talking about riling up posters to get them hidden is a shit move.

No matter how you cut it. I know about the DU FB group. A lot of shifty creeps on there. Wouldn't be surprised if I got a mention now that I said it. **** it, it's bullshit whoever does it. If it was my forum I would not allow that shit to stand. I'd tell them to shut the **** up and that I wasn't going to host such toxic shit.

Keep checking back here josh...I'll post what they say about you if they say anything at all.

After all...I'm a member of that FB group.   :-)

Offline hillneck

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2015, 06:39:20 AM »
What a bunch of whining little F**KS.  Worrying about who's talking about them and wondering if their feelings are hurt.  The drugs must be fueling this paranoia phase they're going through.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2015, 07:04:40 AM »
What a bunch of fragile flowers! I imagine the (mostly) sensible post by NG didn't go over well (or was largely ignored). Sensible, except for:

... the RWers who post here and coordinate elsewhere ...

OK, have ya'll been holding out on me? Is there some inner sanctum for the hyper-elites that I'm not allowed to see? If ya'll coordinate your moles I sure haven't seen it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2015, 07:25:20 AM »
What a bunch of fragile flowers! I imagine the (mostly) sensible post by NG didn't go over well (or was largely ignored). Sensible, except for:

OK, have ya'll been holding out on me? Is there some inner sanctum for the hyper-elites that I'm not allowed to see? If ya'll coordinate your moles I sure haven't seen it.

::) :whatever: ::) :whatever: ::) :whatever:

I see that someone has not read their latest VRWC dispatches . . . :whistling:

And, to miskie's comment, you' get a better--and bigger--reaction by doing the former (Troof2Boulders).
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2015, 07:31:45 AM »

With all due respect and esteem, sir, while there's nothing bad on your record, you haven't been around long enough to be in the inner circle; one has to have been around since God was a boy, to get into that.

It's no reflection upon the character or quality of members, in general or individually; it has all to do with the sheer number of battles one's fought against the primitives; against Ignorance, against Greed, against Intolerance, against Hate.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2015, 07:39:46 AM »
bravenak (18,536 posts)
36. I wish I was really MORE EQUAL as some accuse me of.

Silly season.

:whatever:

Little miss "racism is everywhere" tries to act all innocent...gets called on it.

Fix The Stupid (353 posts)
285. You are the biggest racist on this site.

And I don't care if this gets hidden.

All you do is sow confusion and hate. It is transparent as glass.

YOU make DU suck.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2015, 07:43:23 AM »
Oh my.

What a magnificent, glorious thread!

292 replies, 7560 views

And just in time to remind everyone that nominations for the Top DUmmies of 2015 open up next week; Thanksgiving Eve, about supper time.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2015, 07:45:54 AM »
The big guy's s-o-o-o-o-o stupid, about as stupid as Lamond.

<<<am the one who constantly refers to the big guy as being "terminalized."

He told us last year he's "terminal."

I'm reluctant to use the word "dying" unless it's a confirmed fact, which in this case it isn't.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2015, 07:48:47 AM »
Oh my.

What a magnificent, glorious thread!

And just in time to remind everyone that nominations for the Top DUmmies of 2015 open up next week; Thanksgiving Eve, about supper time.

The thought occurred to me that perhaps the reason OS (who is dying by the way) created a thread like that wasn't because of something that actually happened...but because of the attention it would draw.

His posts haven't garnered much attention as of late...in fact most have been still born.

This one however...