Author Topic: Neil Cavuto embarrasses student who wants free college ...  (Read 1352 times)

Offline mrclose

Neil Cavuto embarrasses student who wants free college ...
« on: November 13, 2015, 03:33:42 AM »
Neil Cavuto embarrasses student who wants free college and has no idea how to pay for it

^^^^Don't let the title fool you.^^^^

This idiot has an answer!

She believes that stealing from those who have is how all free stuff should be paid for!
This is the mindset of today's liberals!
Like ObummerCare .. It's F-r-e-e-e doncha know!

http://youtu.be/Zmji36q8E4o

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Neil Cavuto embarrasses student who wants free college ...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 03:40:28 AM »
If kids are this dumb when they have to pay for college...imagine how much worse they'll be when it's free.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 05:02:22 AM »
If kids are this dumb when they have to pay for college...imagine how much worse they'll be when it's free.

And this is amongst this generation's 'best and brightest" ? words fail me.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 05:05:00 AM »

And this is amongst this generation's 'best and brightest" ? words fail me.

She doesn't seem to realize that the reason her parents are "barely scraping by" is because of the very policies she's advocating.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 09:18:57 AM »
As stupid as she looks to any actual grown-ups, her idiot contemporaries will just think Cavuto is a patriarch exercising his privilege, mansplaining, microaggressing, and all that other buzzword bingo horseshit.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 09:25:13 AM »
She doesn't seem to realize that the reason her parents are "barely scraping by" is because of the very policies she's advocating.

"Does comrade Obama know of this"?
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 10:07:27 AM »
How much of the total amount of all student debt is the actual result of paying for tuition, books, room and board compared to the amount of money from student loans that paid for things like iPhones, lattes at Starbucks, Beats headphones and always making sure they are dressed in the latest fashion attire?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 10:39:00 AM »
Neil Cavuto embarrasses student who wants free college and has no idea how to pay for it

She believes that stealing from those who have is how all free stuff should be paid for!
This is the mindset of today's liberals!
Like ObummerCare .. It's F-r-e-e-e doncha know!

http://youtu.be/Zmji36q8E4o

Stealing 100% they make would cause them to quit work and collect welfare. No sense working if Uncle is going to take all of your income. How this dummy could get thru college  is beyond me.   
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 10:44:49 AM by Lacarnut »

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 11:09:41 AM »

Ideology meets reality with predictable results...   :whatever:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2015, 11:17:34 AM »
How much of the total amount of all student debt is the actual result of paying for tuition, books, room and board compared to the amount of money from student loans that paid for things like iPhones, lattes at Starbucks, Beats headphones and always making sure they are dressed in the latest fashion attire?

Excellent point. Nowadays students seem to be given cash, and can spend it as they choose. My student loan - which was paid during the first year of the Carter MALAdministration, very shortly after I graduated - went to tuition and books, nothing else. I didn't see cash (which was entirely fine with me). That was how DeVry administered student loans back then. I hope they still do.

I heard the audio of this interview. The only thing more cringingly embarrassing than her cluelessness was her cluelessness about being clueless! She had "answers" but they were poorly parroted ludicrous clichés.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2015, 04:12:43 AM »
Excellent point. Nowadays students seem to be given cash, and can spend it as they choose. My student loan - which was paid during the first year of the Carter MALAdministration, very shortly after I graduated - went to tuition and books, nothing else. I didn't see cash (which was entirely fine with me). That was how DeVry administered student loans back then. I hope they still do.

I heard the audio of this interview. The only thing more cringingly embarrassing than her cluelessness was her cluelessness about being clueless! She had "answers" but they were poorly parroted ludicrous clichés.

What amazes me,  Pete, is how someone so clueless allegedly organized a "nation-wide protest".