Author Topic: Crazy Bob is dancing around on a theory.  (Read 917 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Crazy Bob is dancing around on a theory.
« on: November 06, 2015, 02:47:17 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027322076

Fri Nov 6, 2015, 02:16 PM

TheMastersNemesis (5,139 posts)

Kentucky Governor Election Very Suspicious.
The Kentucky governor race just does not add up. And it looks like it could have been rigged. Will this kind of malarky come up in the presidential race. Sure the GOPPERS are all completely crazy but one of them could end up in the White House.

We lost...it had to be STOLEN!!!!!

Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)

Fri Nov 6, 2015, 02:18 PM

Star Member Ed Suspicious (5,774 posts)
1. I heard about a 16 point swing vs the polls.

Response to Ed Suspicious (Reply #1)

Fri Nov 6, 2015, 02:22 PM

Star Member HassleCat (2,657 posts)
4. Even more damning

The variance from the polls is suspicious, but the real convincing factor is the "down ballot" voting. The governor's contest is on top of the ballot, of course, with other state offices below. It seems people voted for Democrats further down the ballot in far greater numbers than they voted for the Democratic candidate for governor. That is close to impossible. It looks like they rigged the governor's election, but didn't bother to rig other elections to "balance things out."

Well yeah,how silly of them.
Rookies.

Response to Kelvin Mace (Reply #12)

Fri Nov 6, 2015, 02:46 PM

Rex (57,167 posts)
17. Depends on what the election fraud is.

Maybe paper ballots are hard to fake, but computer votes are not so hard to fake and give me a break about it being 'frightfully illegal'. You would think starting a war based on known lies would be such...but we are far past that. The GOP laughs at court cases.

Rex proves again he is stupider then a worm drying on the sidewalk.

Response to Rex (Reply #17)

Fri Nov 6, 2015, 03:07 PM

Star Member Kelvin Mace (14,697 posts)
23. While voting machines without a paper trail

leave much to be desired in the way of security, it is still easier, cheaper, and legal to suppress voters than get involved with the skulduggery required to rig voting machines.

I am not saying it can't happen, I am simply saying that if presented with two tactics, one legal and one not, one easy one not, why would you pick the illegal/hard one instead of the legal/easy one?

Don`t try to be rational with cretins or lunatics.

Response to Kelvin Mace (Reply #23)

Fri Nov 6, 2015, 03:12 PM

Rex (57,167 posts)
27. To cover all bases. They do this knowing it is against the law. Since nothing happens

or they get cases tied up in court forever...much better to make sure you own the votes. I agree with it being easier to use classical methods of suppression, but the GOP moved into this century as far as IT goes.

Again, if we followed the laws of the land the GOP would probably not do near as much criminal activity as they do now. Yet we live in post-ALEC, $COTUS and various billionaires trying hard to own state and congressional offices.

Their options are far more vast then they were 20 years ago. They have more control over mass communication then ever before.

Thinking they will not do something illegal is giving them the benefit of the doubt. Bad move imo.

Response to Kelvin Mace (Reply #12)

Fri Nov 6, 2015, 03:10 PM

hifiguy (29,500 posts)
25. Actually it would be a snap for any skilled programmer

given access to the codes of the machines.

Response to hifiguy (Reply #25)

Fri Nov 6, 2015, 03:14 PM

Rex (57,167 posts)
28. It is really easy to do, most people think it is rocket science.

And you actually have to have a body willing to check for vote tampering. Something that can be bought and sold on the political market.

If it was easy you idiots would be doing it as you make no bones about ethics being situational when it comes to things you want.

Response to hifiguy (Reply #25)

Fri Nov 6, 2015, 03:22 PM

Star Member Kelvin Mace (14,697 posts)
29. As someone who has worked this issue for about a decade

it really isn't that simple. And again, it is incredibly dangerous to your personal freedom. While it is easy to claim you accidentally erased a file (see Rosemary Woods), it is a lot harder to claim you accidentally sat down and rewrote a few thousand lines of code. You have to have either access to the master code or access to a LOT of machines. Too many people have to be in on the conspiracy and keep their mouth shut and that means a lot of luck and a lot of money.

One more time, voter suppression is easy and legal, ballot tampering is illegal and hard.

I bet some concrete blocks and chicken wire can prove you wrong!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Crazy Bob is dancing around on a theory.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 02:49:58 PM »
Oh.Good.Lord.

Is there any election the primitives have ever lost, that evil Republicans didn't steal?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 02:53:00 PM »
Oh.Good.Lord.

Is there any election the primitives have ever lost, that evil Republicans didn't steal?

McKinley I think but only his reelection.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 03:29:51 PM »
Oh.Good.Lord.

Quick answer is no.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 03:48:08 PM »
If Bob really plans on being "The Masters Nemesis," he sure does need to step it up. He'll never be a leg up on those wascally wepublicans if he doesn't hop to it soon.

Hang five, Bob!  :II:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 05:39:26 PM »
If Bob really plans on being "The Masters Nemesis," he sure does need to step it up. He'll never be a leg up on those wascally wepublicans if he doesn't hop to it soon.

It's simple, really--just put one foot in front of the other. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015, 05:41:46 PM »
I can't believe they believe in the accuracy of polls.  :mental:

Yeah, Bob needs to jump into it with both feet - WHOOPS!!!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2015, 03:56:52 AM »
You could say he's hopping mad.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.