Author Topic: Air Conditioners good for me, not for thee  (Read 9738 times)

Offline Belle

Air Conditioners good for me, not for thee
« on: November 05, 2015, 01:23:16 PM »
I know its impolite to comment negatively on someone's looks, but that Gina McCarthy consistently has an angry face, not matter which was she turns.

So, once again, O's political agencies are clamping down on our freedoms; the current onslaught is brought to you by the control freaks @ the EPA. 
EPA Chief Gina McCarthy wants the world to stop using hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) in air conditioners and other consumers products as part of President Barack Obama’s plan to fight global warming.
McCarthy is so determined to make this happen, she’s taking the lead role at an ongoing United Nations summit to expand the current global treaty covering ozone-depleting substances. The EPA chief hopes that her agency’s recent HFC regulations will convince other countries to join the U.S. in limiting the chemicals.

So I'm wondering, what can this be?
- need for more re-distribution from the middle class to the oligarch?
- population control....us oldsters need that air in the global warming, I mean, summer months.
- coming up with new incentives, I mean horrors, to show how important the EPA jobs are, & we deserve a big fat bonus for this idea; doesn't matter we turned the Animas River toxic orange, just some bumps along the way.

Realizing I'm speaking from emotions, can anyone else come up with a sane reason for this next intrusion?

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Air Conditioners good for me, not for thee
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 03:36:13 PM »
Banning freon didn't work.
Banning CFC's in aerosols didn't work.
The attempt by the libs to use the environment as a weapon to dismantle capitalism is ongoing.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.