Author Topic: Are you Fu&&&NG KIDDING me?  (Read 1810 times)

Offline CC27

Are you Fu&&&NG KIDDING me?
« on: October 16, 2015, 10:42:08 AM »
Chitown Kev (457 posts)

Are you Fu&&&NG KIDDING me?

CaliDemocrat's post was locked down and one of the most racist posts that I have seen on a "progressive" blog is still up?

Lawd....

http://www.democraticunderground.com/118729258

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1251&pid=687330

Oh Noes!!! Call Skinner!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/118729268

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Are you Fu&&&NG KIDDING me?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 10:56:24 AM »
SleeplessinSoCal (2,932 posts)
31. DU clearly suffered a coup.

And Skinner seems powerless or unwilling to step in.

It is sadder than sad.
leftofcool (11,753 posts)
36. Welcome to bernie underground where racism is king.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 10:58:43 AM »
The "racist" post mentioned in the OP.
I do not see a racist thing about it.
WillyT (67,110 posts)

And BTW... Could The African American Community, And The LGBTQ Folk Clue Me In ??? [View all]

Last edited Thu Oct 15, 2015, 10:16 PM - Edit history (1)
Why in the hell would you vote/support a candidate who supported her husband who went after Sister Souljah, and ****ed the program formerly known as "Welfare".

And...

Promoted DOMA, and Don't Ask Don't Tell.

Did EVERYONE have a mass evolution ???

Is it political expediency...

Is it Stockholm Syndrome ???

Bernie has ALWAYS had your back.

HRC... not so much.

OnEdit: Sister Soulja, Not Queen Latifa.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 11:04:07 AM »

Well, you and I, sir, might not see anything racist about it, but remember, this is the head Bernie bully on Skins's island, and the Bernie bullies are racists.  So it's generally safe to assume that even if one doesn't see something, it's.....there.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 11:21:39 AM »
Maybe because the hyper-sensitive snowflakes at DU don't like seeing welfare associated with black voters.  Just a guess.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 11:48:18 AM »
OnEdit: Sister Soulja, Not Queen Latifa.

Thanks, WillyT, for reiterating your stupidity so that those of us late to the party won't miss a thing.

Queen Latifah!   :rotf: :rotf:
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 12:52:57 PM »
DU and its inhabitants are the most racist group I have ever seen.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2015, 12:29:04 PM »
WillyT just said out loud what a lot of Dems practice, that is blacks and twinkies owe the Dem party. What the party may or may not stand for is irrelevant; they are simply owed. WillyT views the bern as the embodiment of the party, so he's wondering why these two groups aren't giving their total loyality to him.

What blacks and twinkies fail to acknowledge is that the Dems are using them. Which part of the party gets their loyalty in order to use them makes no difference.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2015, 12:51:11 PM »
WillyT just said out loud what a lot of Dems practice, that is blacks and twinkies owe the Dem party. What the party may or may not stand for is irrelevant; they are simply owed. WillyT views the bern as the embodiment of the party, so he's wondering why these two groups aren't giving their total loyality to him.

Right; that's why it's reasonable to automatically assume that, no matter what a Bernie bully says, there's racism in it, even if one doesn't see it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2015, 04:58:43 PM »
Right; that's why it's reasonable to automatically assume that, no matter what a Bernie bully says, there's racism in it, even if one doesn't see it.

"Bernie bully" is a good one, but I prefer "Bernout." 
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2015, 07:13:44 PM »
"Bernie bully" is a good one, but I prefer "Bernout."

I think "Bernouts"will be most appropriate when the DNC and Hitlary finally decide to steamroll Bernie Sanders into oblivion.  It's going to be epic.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2015, 07:18:40 AM »
I think "Bernouts"will be most appropriate when the DNC and Hitlary finally decide to steamroll Bernie Sanders into oblivion.  It's going to be epic.

Epic is an understatement and the Bernouts at the DUmp are going to go ballistic. It'll be fun to watch.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2015, 07:33:00 AM »
Epic is an understatement and the Bernouts at the DUmp are going to go ballistic. It'll be fun to watch.

I'm less confident of the Ds' outcome - maybe Tsaritsa CHILL will be their candidate, maybe Bernie, maybe some one else after both self-destruct - but regardless, the next 6-9 months are likely to be quite entertaining,  :popcorn: !

Personally, I'm hoping Tsaritsa CHILL gets dumped again, this time due to her own incompetence, control-freak-itis, paranoia, and arrogance.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2015, 09:01:18 AM »
I'm less confident of the Ds' outcome - maybe Tsaritsa CHILL will be their candidate, maybe Bernie, maybe some one else after both self-destruct - but regardless, the next 6-9 months are likely to be quite entertaining,  :popcorn: !

Personally, I'm hoping Tsaritsa CHILL gets dumped again, this time due to her own incompetence, control-freak-itis, paranoia, and arrogance.

That would be fun, but I'd be much more amused to see HRC get taken down legally after she scores the nomination. Oh, the mayhem !

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2015, 09:38:34 AM »
That would be fun, but I'd be much more amused to see HRC get taken down legally after she scores the nomination. Oh, the mayhem !

Good point! Ordinarily I'd say that there's no way a D POTUS would fail to obstruct such a catastrophe, but I don't think there's any love between BHO and The CHILL.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2015, 02:07:05 PM »
Good point! Ordinarily I'd say that there's no way a D POTUS would fail to obstruct such a catastrophe, but I don't think there's any love between BHO and The CHILL.

Not to mention the women (yes, plural) behind the throne--the First Wookie and Valerie Jarrett.  Especially the latter.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.