Author Topic: Woman (65) shoots burglary suspect in garage (DUmmies sympathy is 4 criminal)  (Read 2011 times)

Offline thundley4

Why did "Dirty Harriet" not call the police and let them handle the matter?

Why the hell would any DUmmie call the cops? After all, according to the DUmmies, the person calling 911 is as likely to be killed by the cops as the criminal.

Maybe this woman has been watching MSNBC,CNN or one of the other networks constantly bashing the cops.

Offline I_B_Perky

It is if you're in my house.

Same here. If my doggies don't kill the perp chewing his ass to shreds, I sure as hell will finish the job.   :killemall:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DUmpsterDiver

The DUmmies take such a binary and simplistic view of capping a bad guy.   It's more complicated that that.  For instance, moving back to your home state to marry your childhood sweetheart, her abusive ex-husband comes to your house to kill you and you come out ahead of the melee.  You spend some time in jail while the authorities sort it out.

You meet other "felons" as an innocent high-tech redneck that just happens to win the gunfight that they all want to know about.  The bad food and crappy accommodations are but temporary, while justice spins its wheels.

Yeah, I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six. 

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
The DUmmies take such a binary and simplistic view of capping a bad guy.   It's more complicated that that.  For instance, moving back to your home state to marry your childhood sweetheart, her abusive ex-husband comes to your house to kill you and you come out ahead of the melee.  You spend some time in jail while the authorities sort it out.

You meet other "felons" as an innocent high-tech redneck that just happens to win the gunfight that they all want to know about.  The bad food and crappy accommodations are but temporary, while justice spins its wheels.

Yeah, I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six.

Damn!!

:cheersmate:
Deplorable since 2016

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
I think I saw a paragraph(say it like tweety bird)
Great work Boudicca !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Same here. If my doggies don't kill the perp chewing his ass to shreds, I sure as hell will finish the job. 
No need for you to chew on his ass too, Perky. Just shoot the idiot. Twice.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Boudicca

I think I saw a paragraph(say it like tweety bird)
Great work Boudicca !

Thank you zombie, I aim to please my fellow conservative and libertarian friends.  Everyone else can suck it. :tongue:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)