Author Topic: Pogo stick Bob living in the alternate reality,wants media to toe the party line  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027258181

Wed Oct 14, 2015, 11:24 AM

TheMastersNemesis (5,095 posts)

No Matter How Good Dems Are The MSM Will Do All It Can to Win The Election For GOP
The biggest problem we have is a media that is so thoroughly corrupt that it is a threat to the country itself. It becomes more obvious by the day that the MSM is determined to flatten the Demcrats at every level and hand the election to the GOP. Thankfully the debate was very good. Yet Cooper was trying to create a fight like we see with the GOP. It was good that the candidates did not bit.

You just get so sick of the media going overboard to give the GOP all the legitimacy to a bunch of anti American racist, bigoted and hateful bunch of goons who would surely bring this country down. Just about everyone in the MSM is trying to do various imitations of Fux News.

The MSM is very worrisome in this election cycle and they did play a role in the 2010 & 2014 elections. Until we find a weigh to rein in the MSM and put it back to the days of Huntly/Brinkley where the news was actually the news and reported facts and not opinion we will be vulnerable as a country to the madness that only gets worse.

:mental: :rofl:

Hop back into bed Bob.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
The MSM is very worrisome in this election cycle and they did play a role in the 2010 & 2014 elections. Until we find a weigh to rein in the MSM and put it back to the days of Huntly/Brinkley where the news was actually the news and reported facts and not opinion we will be vulnerable as a country to the madness that only gets worse.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline jukin

That right there should be more than enough evidence of mental disease that the DUchebag be never allowed to have a gun.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Wed Oct 14, 2015, 11:24 AM

TheMastersNemesis (5,095 posts)

No Matter How Good Dems Are The MSM Will Do All It Can to Win The Election For GOP
The biggest problem we have is a media that is so thoroughly corrupt that it is a threat to the country itself. It becomes more obvious by the day that the MSM is determined to flatten the Demcrats at every level and hand the election to the GOP. Thankfully the debate was very good. Yet Cooper was trying to create a fight like we see with the GOP. It was good that the candidates did not bit.

You just get so sick of the media going overboard to give the GOP all the legitimacy to a bunch of anti American racist, bigoted and hateful bunch of goons who would surely bring this country down. Just about everyone in the MSM is trying to do various imitations of Fux News.

And there's where you're theory blows up in your face! But ask yourself why there was no real debate? Perhaps because old white people who became rich yuppies march in lockstep with each other and promise the same goodies, none of which they can deliver. There are different degree of Santa Clause, some freely admit they'll give every single privelege a citizen has to illegals. That's an important vote for them to lock in since, at least in CA they'll be voting. Won't do them much good since CA is a state they already own, but still.

When they do succeed at Santa Clause, it's a cluster**** for everyone, except them. 0bamacare anyone? Not one of 0bama's policies, foreign or domestic have worked and they want to double down. They're trying to make them stand out from the herd and 0bama but they can't. Might as well be wearing the same pantsuit.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
That right there should be more than enough evidence of mental disease that the DUchebag be never allowed to have a gun.
Or vote.
Or breathe.......
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
I'm sure TMNs idea of even-handedness would be Keith Olberman, Thom Hartmann, or any of the left wing hacks over at MSNBC.  Actually, those may even be too far right for ol' Bob
Deplorable since 2016

Offline thundley4

I found the perfect pet duck for Bob.

Offline Boudicca

I found the perfect pet duck for Bob.

Maybe, but the duck knows she deserves better than Bob.  She's got self-respect, after all, she's not voting for a Dem.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline thundley4

Maybe, but the duck knows she deserves better than Bob.  She's got self-respect, after all, she's not voting for a Dem.

Those two are an item at the place I go fishing, they're always together and they sit on that same log all the time.

Offline Boudicca

Those two are an item at the place I go fishing, they're always together and they sit on that same log all the time.

I thought you were trying to set up the duck with Bob on DU?
The two actual animals look sweet. :naughty:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline thundley4

I thought you were trying to set up the duck with Bob on DU?
The two actual animals look sweet. :naughty:

They aren't very afraid of people. I've stood on the bank 5 feet away and casting a lure and reeling it past hem within a few feet. 

Offline SVPete

:rotf: Some Bernie-Bot in IA has started an online petition, CNN Is Corrupt. :rotf:

De rigueur question: What is her DU name?

As with the online nastiness, how could the Libs & Progs who cheer MSM anti-conservative and anti-R biases not realize that sooner or later it would be turned on one of their own Pet Prog Pols? Especially after seeing the MSM turn on Tsaritsa CHILL in 2008?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Yet Cooper was trying to create a fight like we see with the GOP. It was good that the candidates did not bit.

No, he didn't, you monoped half-wit.  He repeatedly said he refused to do that as part of the coronation process for Empress Benghazi.

Pay attention. 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx