Author Topic: Homeland Clip Sums Up Perfectly What We're Dealing With  (Read 1554 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Homeland Clip Sums Up Perfectly What We're Dealing With
« on: October 13, 2015, 03:09:18 AM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=vApBZlaePec[/youtube]

BOSS: Is our strategy working?

QUINN: What strategy? Tell me what the strategy is. I'll tell you if it's working. See, that right there is the problem, because they -- they have a strategy. They're gathering right now in Raqqa by the tens of thousands. Hidden in the civilian population, cleaning their weapons, and they know exactly why they're there.

BOSS: Why is that?

QUINN: They call it the end times. What do you think the beheadings are about? The crucifixions in Deir Hafer, the revival of slavery, you think they make this (bleep) up? It's all in the book, their (bleep) book, the only book they ever read. They read it all the time. They never stop. They're there for one reason and one reason only: to die for the caliphate and usher in a world without infidels. That's their strategy, and it's been that way since the seventh century. So do you really think that a few Special Forces teams are gonna put a dent in that?

BOSS: Well, what would you do?

QUINN: You're offering me a promotion?

BOSS: I'm offering you a hypothetical.

QUINN: Two-hundred thousand American troops on the ground indefinitely to provide security and support for an equal number of doctors and elementary schoolteachers.

BOSS: Well, that's not going to happen.

QUINN: Then I better get back there.

BOSS: What else? What else would make a difference?

QUINN: Hit reset.

BOSS: Meaning what?

QUINN: Meaning, pound Raqqa into a parking lot.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 03:17:53 AM by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline thundley4

Re: Homeland Clip Sums Up Perfectly What We're Dealing With
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 09:33:27 AM »
That almost sounds like the script was copied from a White House meeting.

I don't care what others say, I think Putin is doing the best thing he can in Syria for his own purposes and the best interests of Russia.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 07:04:53 PM »
The Russians also have a different mentality.  They want results.  Simply put.  They're not concerned how many people get killed on either side.  As long as the result is the destruction of their enemy, they don't care with 'lawfare' or the Geneva Conventions.  They may lose a bunch of troops in the process, but they don't care.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 06:22:56 AM »
Bumping in the wake of the terror attacks and our Administrations bullshit claim that our strategy is working.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0