Author Topic: Woke this morning to gunfire.  (Read 1569 times)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: Woke this morning to gunfire.
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2015, 07:34:37 PM »
The only truth in the DUmbasses post is that he woke up. Everything after that is total Male Bovine Excrement.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Woke this morning to gunfire.
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2015, 07:36:55 PM »
The only truth in the DUmbasses post is that he woke up. Everything after that is total Male Bovine Excrement.

Perhaps. Maybe they're still sleeping, still dreaming and still typing. :shrug:
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.