Author Topic: I don't know if this is the right place for this, but  (Read 3822 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
I don't know if this is the right place for this, but
« on: August 23, 2015, 07:02:00 AM »
Can anyone tell me how the "reputation" thing works? What is the meaning of the "+" and "-" numbers and how do they go up or down?

I've looked around and can't find an explanation but I am probably not looking in the right place.

Tks in advance.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

Re: I don't know if this is the right place for this, but
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 09:18:23 AM »
Your "+7" (as of this moment) is how many "Hi-Five"s you've received, and your "-0" is how many "Bitch-Slap"s you've received.

It's anonymous, and you won't know for which post you received an H-5 or B-S (unless the person who gave it self-identifies).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 09:21:46 AM »
Your "+7" (as of this moment) is how many "Hi-Five"s you've received, and your "-0" is how many "Bitch-Slap"s you've received.

It's anonymous, and you won't know for which post you received an H-5 or B-S (unless the person who gave it self-identifies).

Thanks. Where do I "high-five" or "bitch-slap" on a thread?

I'm a newbie here so forgive the ignorant questions.

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 11:02:20 AM »
Thanks. Where do I "high-five" or "bitch-slap" on a thread?

I'm a newbie here so forgive the ignorant questions.

You have to have a certain number of posts before you can administer a bitchslap or h5. I believe that number is 100, but I might be mistaken.

Once you administer a h5 or a bitchslap, you may not administer another one on that poster for an hour.

It's best not to worry about that silly "Reputation" thing. It means nothing and is a source of general amusement to those who witness others worry needlessly about it.

Usually, talking about it on a thread results in the vultures circling, landing, and picking out your eyeballs. :-)

Uh...that's just another way of saying "bitchslapped".  :lmao:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 11:15:56 AM »
You have to have a certain number of posts before you can administer a bitchslap or h5. I believe that number is 100, but I might be mistaken.

Once you administer a h5 or a bitchslap, you may not administer another one on that poster for an hour.

It's best not to worry about that silly "Reputation" thing. It means nothing and is a source of general amusement to those who witness others worry needlessly about it.

Usually, talking about it on a thread results in the vultures circling, landing, and picking out your eyeballs. :-)

Uh...that's just another way of saying "bitchslapped".  :lmao:

thanks for the info

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 12:39:25 PM »
Just a guess, but this thread probably earned you your first bitchslap.
You better hope dutch doesn't see the thread.
He bitchslaps on general principle, and goes into bitchslap orbit if he sees anyone complaining about bitchslaps.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 10:15:09 AM »
Some folks throw a BS when they see a naughty word.

We also get some people who run around BS'ing people they don't like, with the misguided belief that Bitch Slaps Matter.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 10:17:13 AM »
Some folks throw a BS when they see a naughty word.

We also get some people who run around BS'ing people they don't like, with the misguided belief that Bitch Slaps Matter.

Mostly libs from DU are the culprits.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 10:20:03 AM »
Mostly libs from DU are the culprits.

Egg-zackly! They take their 'reputation' on Skins' Island so seriously, that they can't help themselves when they escape and come here.

Imagine gNads at the Cave. The kerfunkle would be epic!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.